12 YR OLD BOY ARRESTED.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Now that is some petty shit! Talk about getting pathetic.....
Florida sucks.

Some cop gave me a warning after I slapped my sons forehead because he was annoying me. It was a tap, didn't even hurt him- and the cop came over and told me that in Florida that is illegal.

They are way too soft there. Here, if they would have called the cops for what that boy did, the cops wouldn't even bother showing up. Or if they did, they would be so nasty because of their time being wasted.

SlimSkeeter

This could only happen in America. :khi2d:
No, that could only happen in Florida. In my old school he would have been given a weeks detention and his parents would have been called.

If he were my kid and he would have done that in my house, I would have spanked him and sent him to his room.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
No, that could only happen in Florida. In my old school he would have been given a weeks detention and his parents would have been called.

If he were my kid and he would have done that in my house, I would have spanked him and sent him to his room.
*snicker* The school I went to was awesome! We got "G" duty... Our school Janitor was this guy named Mr. Gonzalez - and he was awesome. He always wore designer clothes, never got dirty, was really good with the kids, etc. and when we got in trouble... we didn't get detention, we helped him clean.

Some of my punishments:

Sweep the entire blacktop with a broom.
Scrub all lunch dishes with the lunch lady <-- SUCK
Chip ice around the dumpster <-- SUUUCK
Wash all the lockers

And let me just say... it worked a whole hell of a lot better than detention. You never knew what your punishment was going to be, and if you weren't extra pleasant with Mr. G ... it just kept getting longer and harder.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
^^^ I wouldn't have fucked with Mr.G!

Yes, it is ridiculous that he was arrested for such a petty 'offence'. Surely the school has other ways of instilling respect in its students...? Or are they not allowed, by some other stooopid law, to do so?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
It was a playful tap. He was copying everything I said. I would never hurt my child for being a pain in the butt. Slap may have been the wrong word, but I also said after that it was a tap.
Gotcha. Was just wondering.