4nik8 the fuck

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
"What in the flying FUCK ....................................................................................................................."

What the fuck my ass.
YOU stated that I had no idea what was going on in HK and you actually thought I would not reply to it?

Does not matter if I am starting a new slate or not.
You, fuck-for-brains threw something out there and like the hypocrite slime trailing slug that you are expected not reply?

About the only thing you can consider as fornication is when you finger your own asshole.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Did anybody catch this besides me?...........

It reads: Ain't I just a fatty?

Translates as: Hey bitches. I think I am fat, but I am not sure. I sure hope you bitches reply with something other than I am fat, although I am fat, I am trying desperately hard not to come off as being fat.

Also notice: NO ONE RESPONDED!

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
What the fuck my ass.
YOU stated that I had no idea what was going on in HK and you actually thought I would not reply to it?
Oh...I knew you would. You never miss an opportunity to open that saggy yap and further astound all those around with your unending well of idiocy.

You can't seem to help but get wound so tight you have to destroy another keyboard at the slightest prod.

Did anybody catch this besides me?...........

It reads: Ain't I just a fatty?

Translates as: Hey bitches. I think I am fat, but I am not sure. I sure hope you bitches reply with something other than I am fat, although I am fat, I am trying desperately hard not to come off as being fat.

Also notice: NO ONE RESPONDED!

Ahahahahahahahahahaha
Wait...you're calling ME on being fat?

:yociexp115:

Listen gramps...I'm sure you are proud of your man tits and that gut that resembles a pregnant woman in her 3rd trimester but it isn't something that should be posted when making negative remarks about others.

I also find it quite funny you included "boy" in your screen name.
The only thing about you that could be even remotely considered boyish is your mentality. I'm guessing maybe the peanut you're sporting between your legs also since the American women shamed you so bad you had to move to the land of Chinks to finally be accepted.
You've done nothing but whine, rant, spew some seriously IDIOTIC shit, cry to ADMIN and look like a fucking psycho since you've joined here. You've been flamed to hell and back by the majority of the members here but it still doesn't sink through that rock. I dunno how you even find your way to work and back home without a support group.

Have fun with the rest of your stay.

P.S.
I dunno if you noticed or not but the only responses to that pic you posted ...uhhh....weren't very flattering.
My favorites being:

Whoa. Just whoa. :yociexp37:
Ready to vomit? Now, with that picture of him in mind, picture him sitting on his glass toilet, bent over (fat all rolled) watching himself shit. True story.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I took the text in forn's pic to be sarcastic, like: "Ha, I'm so hawt that I'll poke fun at everyone else who isn't."

And btw, he was right. He's super hot.

*wishes hubby still had a bod like that*

:yociexp77:

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
I took the text in forn's pic to be sarcastic, like: "Ha, I'm so hawt that I'll poke fun at everyone else who isn't."

And btw, he was right. He's super hot.

*wishes hubby still had a bod like that*

:yociexp77:
That's just too nice for words.

:laluot_29:

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Awwww...buddha deleted the pic he had saved of me.

Purely for the visual effect of the post, I'll add my pic again.

:yociexp115: