4nk8

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
"Obviously, there is no documentary proof for the above as the meetings were secret. The information, however, does fit the profile of what is going on around us. Our Almighty Savior is ultimately in charge. Time will tell if these things are so, and time is running out!"

What a load of crap. It also figures that the damn Australians were the first to publish this dream of a bunch of religious crackpots.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
"Obviously, there is no documentary proof for the above as the meetings were secret. The information, however, does fit the profile of what is going on around us. Our Almighty Savior is ultimately in charge. Time will tell if these things are so, and time is running out!"

What a load of crap. It also figures that the damn Australians were the first to publish this dream of a bunch of religious crackpots.
I agree that it is a load of crap, that's why I thought it was up 4nik8s' ass.......whoops! I made a funny!.......up his ally.:11_003:

HerCUNTness

Fiesty
Founder
Mar 13, 2008
Oahu Hawaii
About as much as we would miss having a fucking migraine head ache.
Holy shit! Giggy.. you have something to say? How about Hotty and why she gave you IP addy's? How about us informing command about a breach in security? How about you ( of course knowing nothing of the military and what top secret clearance means?) How about you drop dead! Gigman and Hottyhere gave out our IP addy's and such. Hottyhere was a mod and gigman received the info on members. ( yes it was a different site.. but this site could be next?) Fuck that ! Cranium! DO NOT MAKE EITHER GIGMAN OR HOTTYHERE A MOD! Do NOT give them any control .

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Holy shit! Giggy.. you have something to say? How about Hotty and why she gave you IP addy's? How about us informing command about a breach in security? How about you ( of course knowing nothing of the military and what top secret clearance means?) How about you drop dead! Gigman and Hottyhere gave out our IP addy's and such. Hottyhere was a mod and gigman received the info on members. ( yes it was a different site.. but this site could be next?) Fuck that ! Cranium! DO NOT MAKE EITHER GIGMAN OR HOTTYHERE A MOD! Do NOT give them any control .
Hehe, i highly doubt Prick was even considering them for mods so i think SC is safe. =)

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
About as much as we would miss having a fucking migraine head ache.
He wasn't asking YOU. His question was for ONE person and its not you. Stop looking for any opportunity to attack 4nik8. Its pathetic. Gain some dignity PLEASE.

Easytrigger

Alcohol Fueled
Apr 18, 2008
Earth
loo loo loo i've got some apple's
loo loo loo
you've got some to
loo loo loo let's make some applesauce
take off our clothes and loo loo loo

:9:

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Do you honestly think anyone here cares one iota about whatever drama unfolded on some piss-ass site amongst the bunch of illiterate, repugnant dregs who inhabit it?

Keep it there. Or better yet, take it to EZ if you must discuss it ad nauseam . They feed off the goings-on of other sites. The rest of us find it annoying.

As for gigman becoming a Moderator- I'd say there's a better chance Incognito will make the Forbes 500 in 2009, followed up by a successful bid for a seat on the House Of Representatives. In other words, rest easy. Never happen.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
Or that you'll satisfy a woman or be a father to your niglets. Jump off my dick, ya mongoloid faggot.
QFT, that was a massively lame post. I thought it was possibly made by Buddahboy for a second there. Maybe it was as they are sleeping together and possibly didn't sign off.
More power to you.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
QFT, that was a massively lame post. I thought it was possibly made by Buddahboy for a second there. Maybe it was as they are sleeping together and possibly didn't sign off.
More power to you.
Whats lame is your personality... and the fact that you try to pass some ugly skank off as your wife. As ugly as she may be, she still wouldn't give you the time of day. You're not fooling anybody.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Whats lame is your personality... and the fact that you try to pass some ugly skank off as your wife. As ugly as she may be, she still wouldn't give you the time of day. You're not fooling anybody.
I can only imagine the caliber of pussy (if any) you're enjoying.

Bitch probably looks like Don Rickles.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
WOW! Where did this come from, talk about off topic. This has to be Buddahboy, serious. If not than my sig is right on the money. Oh I got another email in my spam from your lame site. How does it feel to be a spammer, the lowest form of life there is.