911 Call...Just stupid!

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Imagine how hard it was for the dispatcher not to yell "stupid bitch, use your hand and unlock the fucking door"!

I find this hilarious as hell.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Some people are just too stupid to own anything. It sounds very much like something Cog's wife would do...if Welfare supplied cars.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
if Welfare supplied cars.
pfft .. they do.

Recently I worked a job in a particular part of the city, I was in one spot for 11 days.

I noticed that practically NONE of the adults left home to go to work, and yet they stayed on their porches or in their yards drinking beer all damn day .. everyday.

And MOST of them had new or like new cars.

Go figure ...

SlimSkeeter

pfft .. they do.

Recently I worked a job in a particular part of the city, I was in one spot for 11 days.

I noticed that practically NONE of the adults left home to go to work, and yet they stayed on their porches or in their yards drinking beer all damn day .. everyday.

And MOST of them had new or like new cars.

Go figure ...
Being broke pays well if you can massage the system well enough. Too bad I work for a living.

SittinGrumpy

People are stupid...there is proof everywhere you look.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Indeed? This is the only comment you have?

You've got nothing else to add? No substance? No meat? No nothing?

Indeed you're correct. People ARE STUPID and everyone's pointing their fingers at you, barstool babe.
Amy made a relevant comment.
I believe the stupid finger is now pointing at you.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Nothing could be more relevant than saying that you are butt ugly.

Now, if you had half the personality, than I would pass over your looks, but you are disgusting in manner and behavior.
Medication may cure you of your jumbled ravings.
Can even you understand what the fuck you are bleating about?

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
He has to blab .... Just to know he is alive. Shit no one else is listening so he must ramble on. We all know he likes listening to himself... Dont bother me a bit... bitches need attention to!
I don't mind listening to him blab, but it is trying to distinguish the truth from the lies that emit from his cake-hole that is difficult...along with deciphering some of his demented ramblings.

SlimSkeeter

I don't mind listening to him blab, but it is trying to distinguish the truth from the lies that emit from his cake-hole that is difficult...along with deciphering some of his demented ramblings.
Introduce him to Stumbled......

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Medication may cure you of your jumbled ravings.
Can even you understand what the fuck you are bleating about?
Still in denial and casting the truth off as lies. Figures.

Shit no one else is listening so he must ramble on. We all know he likes listening to himself... Dont bother me a bit... bitches need attention to!
You're a goddamn liar. This post proves that YOU read what I post.
You also REACT with anger.

Liar liar pants on fire!!
Whaa whaaa whaaaaaaa.

Did you're black ex ask to do a threesome with his black buddy?
You joined in, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU! You gave in to his begging!

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Still in denial and casting the truth off as lies. Figures.

You're a goddamn liar. This post proves that YOU read what I post.
You also REACT with anger.

Liar liar pants on fire!!
Whaa whaaa whaaaaaaa.

Did you're black ex ask to do a threesome with his black buddy?
You joined in, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU! You gave in to his begging!
...and how is mentioning Amy's innocent ex any different from me mentioning your slaggy assed pimply shemale megafugly wife?
Fuck me, you are one sick and twisted fucker to call someone else a liar.
Oh, that's right...one rule for the retards (you and Incognito) and another rule for everyone else.
Grow up, you Noddy twat.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
...and how is mentioning Amy's innocent ex any different from me mentioning your slaggy assed pimply shemale megafugly wife?
Fuck me, you are one sick and twisted fucker to call someone else a liar.
Oh, that's right...one rule for the retards (you and Incognito) and another rule for everyone else.
Grow up, you Noddy twat.
No pics were uploaded. No quotes were falsified. That makes all the difference.

You've still yet to answer the question.

Why did you take your revenge out on an innocent.
Stop digressing and twisting things off to left field to cover you slaggy ass self.

Simply answer the question, or is it that your too fucking cowardly to admit you did it. You can go on and on about Amy's ex. That is between her and I, not you, fuckwad.
Mentioning my posts of "ramblings" and "bumblings" only shows your intent to divert away from the topic at hand.

You and I have out own matter to resolve.
Answer the simple question.
Why did you take your shit out on an innocent, who has never ever been in any kind of dialog with the likes of you?

It's a really simple question, but in a most simple way.

One more dodge of my question only proves me right, again and again.
Your a fucking low life coward.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
a) No pics were uploaded. No quotes were falsified. That makes all the difference.

b) You've still yet to answer the question.
Why did you take your revenge out on an innocent.
c) You can go on and on about Amy's ex. That is between her and I, not you, fuckwad.
d)Your a fucking low life coward.
a) Why does that make it different?
What quotes were falsified?
b) For the same reason you are posting an innocent woman's pic...because she is ugly.
c) I reserve the right to comment on ANY post...that includes what you post about Amy.
d) Says he who ran away to a foreign country to avoid the draft. It is proof you are the coward.