A Mans Thread

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Bitches..............out!!

[DNH]

Dudes, you know those times when you're fucking and sucking, and then some sucking and fucking, then some more fucking?
You role off of her or whatever the position at the time, squirt your load and lay down to rest and the bitch just won't leave you alone?

She keeps pulling and tugging at the willy and you JUST PUT THE DOG IN THE HOUSE!

You try to explain to her that you need a 5 minute brake, but the bitch just won't have it that way?
What's a man to do?

On top of that, the turtle is in it's shell, and the woman wants to be huggy wuggy. Now what's up with that shit??
Woman, I just want a good 5 minutes to myself. Do You Get It?!
Leave me the fuck alone. I want to rest. I don't want to hug. I don't want smoochies.
I just finished fucking you like you've never been fucked before and if you leave me be for a short spell, I'll do it again and again...................

Goddamn women..............I love them........

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I guess I don't have that problem as 99% of the time I've made sure that she has had an orgasm first and is ready to get me off. That was way when we're done I can get up, grab a towel, put on my underwear and go to sleep.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I guess I don't have that problem as 99% of the time I've made sure that she has had an orgasm first and is ready to get me off. That was way when we're done I can get up, grab a towel, put on my underwear and go to sleep.

For some reason, I pictured you grabbing your undies and high tailing it out the door, diving under the bed or hanging on the window sill outside....

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I just like to beat the girl over the head with my sloppy and floppy penis, while yelling "QUIT SNUGGLING BITCH!".
It usually works.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
If she won't quit bugging you for more, why not scratch your nuts and ask her if she brought crabs to the party? Buzzkills like that work wonders.