A Naughty Game

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
So, I was browsing the net when I came across this little game, it's a virtual dating game and it's pretty funny!

It's a choose your own adventure game where there are many outcomes, and the aim of the game is to fuck this virtual chick.

You'll know you've fucked up when there are no more options to click.

Post screen shots so we can all see how far you've got!!

This is mine!

I got her naked in the hot tub! Go me.

I downloaded the game because I was told it was a bit buggy, but I suppose you can just as easily play it from the link.

http://arianeb.com/dategame.htm

Get to it!!

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
Fuck that stuck up whore .. the bitch won't show me any lovin ... no matter how touchy feely I get.

I keep telling you, this ain't like Thailand brother, when you tell a chick you'll give her 50 baht for a good time, she's looking for a club to the head, not a room!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Fuck that stuck up whore .. the bitch won't show me any lovin ... no matter how touchy feely I get.

You gotta be more romantic, then get her pretty drunk (but not too drunk or she'll pass out or puke) I took her to a strip club and got her to join amateur night! And she won! Awesome. The trick is to lull her into a sense of false security...

I still haven't managed to fuck her though. *sigh*

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
ROFL. I expected nothing less from you. That's dripping with awesome sauce.
Don't be sad though, if a girl can't handle pissing before you on the first date, she's won't be able to handle the scabby. Unless she was taking a #2 of course, in which case...all the better to watch!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
So I got her in the club with her friend who we picked up.

She's dirty!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Her tits are so obviously fake though, I mean I know she's a computer image but they could have made more effort.