A Shitty Issue

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
For years I had to put up with selfish and irresponsible men leaving the toilet seat up.
Fortunately I only have that problem now when we have male guests.
However, this has been replaced with another lazy assed problem...the twats that use
the last of the toilet paper and don't replace it with a fresh one. My lazy daughters are
the worst offenders.
I dunno what's worse...seat up or no paper.
What do you think of the issue of tissues and/or seats?

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
I think women need to learn to deal with the seat up/down issue. Why is it our fault that you guys forget to check before you sit down?

I know I check to see if there's anything I don't want to sit on before I plunk my ass down on the bowl.. is it really that hard for women to do the same?

If I ever get bitched out for that issue, rest assured, I'll start pissing all over the seat to make my point on the issue. Quit asking us to enable your lazyness... If you don't check the seat, you deserve to be soaked in toilet water.

Lanikuhana

Moi Lolita
Mar 21, 2008
Blackburn, England
I'll side with Pinkslit on the tisue issue though. Men don't wipe if they only piss, but using the last of the tissue and not replacing it is retarded no matter who you are.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I think women need to learn to deal with the seat up/down issue. Why is it our fault that you guys forget to check before you sit down?

I know I check to see if there's anything I don't want to sit on before I plunk my ass down on the bowl.. is it really that hard for women to do the same?

If I ever get bitched out for that issue, rest assured, I'll start pissing all over the seat to make my point on the issue. Quit asking us to enable your lazyness... If you don't check the seat, you deserve to be soaked in toilet water.
I can understand ^this^ if your'e only concerned about sitting on something, but what if you just don't want to look in the bowl or something equivalent?

I prefer to have the seat and the lid down when the toilet is not in use. I close it so much, my son has picked up the habit and closes the lid every time he sees it up too.

As far as guys pissing... dude, just wipe up the dribbles with a couple squares. Thanks.

Empty toilet paper rolls. Very irritating, but I'm usually the only person to replace a roll anyhow, so it's mindless habit as well.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Grab a new bog roll, and replace it.

Seriously, are you that fucking lazy?

Uber-serious: Who gives a fuck? There's issues on this planet involving famine, war, oil prices etcetera etcetara.... And you're all pissy about an empty bog roll.

Go fuck yourself.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
My fella is a lazy, bone-idle fooker when it comes to stuff in the house. But even he puts the toilet seat back down after he uses the loo.

Although, he did ask me recently if we had any more toilet paper. We have lived in this house for four years, and he didn't know where it was stored. But still, he asked!

Ya know, I could marry this one.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Grab a new bog roll, and replace it.

Seriously, are you that fucking lazy?

Uber-serious: Who gives a fuck? There's issues on this planet involving famine, war, oil prices etcetera etcetara.... And you're all pissy about an empty bog roll.

Go fuck yourself.
I DO grab a new bog roll and replace it.
How am I that lazy when I'm the only one in the house replacing it?
Uber-serious: I give a fuck. Why should I be more worried about famine, war, oil prices etcetera, etcetera...when it was damn guys who caused it in the first place?
Let you guys solve the world's problems and I'll solve my fucking bog roll supply.
...and I'll fuck myself when I feel the need...not when you tell me too.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Dude , my son and his friends left the seat up one night. I got up to pee at around 3 am and fell in. I certainly have an issue with the damn seat!!!
Dear Amy,
Please don't think you are alone in the anguish of falling into the toilet bowl.
Help is now at hand to stop the predicament of a reoccurence.
Naturally, this product was invented by a woman...clever, huh?

Toilet seat up? Tired of wet, late-night plunges? Is leaving the toilet seat up splashing
a rude dash of cold water on your romance?
Welcome into Queen Latrine's throne room to see her amazing, new, and revolutionary...

Ladies! You need never fall in the toilet bowl again because the toilet seat has been left up!
Her Royal Highness, Queen Latrine introduces the wonderful and new Wee Winkle Tinkle™
toilet lid position signal!

The Wee Winkle Tinkle™ toilet lid position signal is a simple, humorous, and entertaining device
that alerts you that the toilet seat has been left up. It's very effective! Reliable! Easy to use!
And inexpensive too!

When the toilet seat is raised the Wee Winkle Tinkle™ will start playing a lively tune to warn the
user they run the danger of falling in.

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
Dude , my son and his friends left the seat up one night. I got up to pee at around 3 am and fell in. I certainly have an issue with the damn seat!!! My stock of tissues is next to the toilet so no problems there!!
In the future, look before you leap!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA

It's simple, there is no need for it to be left up when it's not in use.
Fuck you if you think I'm going to enable YOUR laziness...how hard is it to reach out and put it back down after your done, after all you put it up.

If everybody put the seat down and closed the damn lid then it would be fair for everyone involved.
The only reason this is even still an issue is probably because guys didn't want to touch the seat and get any of their handy work on their hands! haha

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
I could care less if the seat is up or down. There just better be a roll of tp when I get there.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Most of us are unwilling to admit it, but we men think it's funny as FUCK when you fall in the bowl. So, of course we're not going to put the seat back down every single time. That wouldn't be any fun!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Most of us are unwilling to admit it, but we men think it's funny as FUCK when you fall in the bowl. So, of course we're not going to put the seat back down every single time. That wouldn't be any fun!
Haha yeah good point.

Women could always learn to piss standing up.

I mean it would be tricky but i'm sure it could be done. :10_003:

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Haha yeah good point.

Women could always learn to piss standing up.

I mean it would be tricky but i'm sure it could be done. :10_003:
Hey yeh...then we could piss all over the seat too.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Hey yeh...then we could piss all over the seat too.
It cunt be that hard, just kinda pinch and aim....i'm sure the real reason behind most guys peeing all over the place is because they have very small penises.
They SHOULD be taking a piss sitting down but they refuse to accept that their love buttons arn't adequate for pissing like a man.

If they can get away with being in denial about their "equipment"so can we.