Ace Combat 6

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
FUCK this game!!

Who in the blue fuck makes fucking games like this!

It's not even fun, man!...The game is just like any other Ace Combat game before you reach mission 9.

Up until mission 9, the game plays out pretty well. It gets you a feel for the planes, you get to choose how and by what means you complete the missions, and it's actually pretty innovative.

But then some angry, bitter dickhole of a game designer (who likely has no dick and wants to take it out on the world) creates mission 9. Where you're pitted up against this giant flying aircraft carrier son-of-a-bitch.

The fucking thing is covered in Anti-aircraft guns. All shooting at you..all at once. If you can manage to avoid them and eleminate them without taking a shit load of dmaage it's a miracle.

But if you do, by now, the fucking crack squad of elite (hard-as-fuck-to-shoot-down) fighters has launched from the god damn thing and are all circling around you like Africanized Killer bees around Macauly Culkins head.

If by some act of repition and luck you manage to avoid them, the four groups of engine ports that you need to take down? Yeah, they all start firing heat seeking missles at you whenever you try to target them.

By now, even if you're fucking lucky, your plane is just about ready to blow up and you need to head back to base to swap it out for one that's less shot to shit. Of course the elite crack squad of asshole Bee-bitches breaks off with you and chases you the entire way.

But not to be outdone...the motherfucking aircraft carrier that you're running away from? Yeah, now that you have some distance between you and it, it starts firing Nimbus fucking Cruise missles at you which ignite the entire fucking sky around you and fuck you out of whatever life youve got left.

On the severely off chance that you actually make it to base with your fucked up, missle ridden plane? You'l have to run the gauntlet again trying to get back to the fucking aircraft carrier. Which meanwhile, is now alerted to your precense and all the supporting big ass planes in the vicinity are now fucking up your radar, so you have to rely on line of sight and sense of direction to know where the fucking target even is.

I'm not fucking exaggerating...this mission is honestly this fucking dificult. Like I said...the fucking game isn't even fun anymore..I just want to break something now.

I haven't been this fucking pissed since I was 12 years old breaking Nintendo paddles while playing Ninja Gaiden.

If you ever get the chance to own this game, do yourself a favor and just punch yourself in the fucking balls instead.

HerCUNTness

Fiesty
Founder
Mar 13, 2008
Oahu Hawaii
ha ha ha ha!
Hubby and kid both say that frustration from games is common. ha ha .
They want to beat this game now JUST to show you up!

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
My son asks is that the last level? When I get that game I'm gonna beat it and laugh at Polar bear!
Oddly enough, no, its not the last level.

I think theres like 15 levels, but to be honest, Ive never been past 9 so I cant say for certain.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
DUDE! Settle down!

I am here to help you. Every game has the BOSS. All you do is........CHEAT.
You don't have to cheat the entire game. Just the BOSS missions.

Hit the Tilde key and type GODMODE.

There ya go.