Actors

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Cate Blanchett. She's dynamic enough to portray all aspects of my personality. The main two being that I'm intense, but also super goofy in person.

She also isn't traditionally beautiful, as I like to put it. I'm not either.

I was going to make an "actors" thread too, with a different gist to it, hehe. I may just do that. I wanted to add that in here, but I don't want to derail your thread (though, I think you may have misplaced where you posted it).

*edit* Nevermind. You just addressed that.

Your turn!

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Cate Blanchett. She's dynamic enough to portray all aspects of my personality. The main two being that I'm intense, but also super goofy in person.

She also isn't traditionally beautiful, as I like to put it. I'm not either.

I was going to make an "actors" thread too, with a different gist to it, hehe. I may just do that. I wanted to add that in here, but I don't want to derail your thread (though, I think you may have misplaced where you posted it).

*edit* Nevermind. You just addressed that.

Your turn!
That is fine with me...go ahead...and yea i posted this in fire free zone...don't know why it ended up here....

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
That is fine with me...go ahead...and yea i posted this in fire free zone...don't know why it ended up here....
:yociexp77:

Don't mind if I do...

I've started watching 24. I rent tv shows I want to watch, so I'm only on season 1. Anyways, I've noticed that the kid who plays "Keith", the Senator's son is a really good actor. I love all the scenes he does. ... That's messed up. I can't find what his name is.

Any nobodies you like?