Almighty Buddha

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.
Buddha
I wonder how most of what you have to say would be seen by Buddha.

Seems you're single-handedly going to bring about atomic bombing of China. Epicenter: YOU.
Gee, what a silly post you have going here.

Why would it matter if Buddha see's my sayings and how on earth does that bring about any atomic bombing anywhere on this earth, Hong Kong of all places?

Off topic much?

I was making a sarcastic reference to karma. As in, you talk so much shit, that you'll bring back to yourself a big fat man/little boy just for li'l ol' you.

SlimSkeeter

I was making a sarcastic reference to karma. As in, you talk so much shit, that you'll bring back to yourself a big fat man/little boy just for li'l ol' you.
Bonus points for remembering the names of the bombs....

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Oh, I'm not claiming to have a clean slate... are you? Is that where one must sit to make an observation? If so, then why systematically rant and rave about the United States and how evil it (and its people) is.

Your high pedestal from which you make your condescending judgments is non-existent. You can quote philosophers all day long... but you are no better than any member here. And you certainly DO have your fair share of negative karmic energy walloping around this universe.

...comin' straight for your grass hut.

*foompf*

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Oh, I'm not claiming to have a clean slate... are you?
You ask a question then you double it up with claims I never made.
Seems you're reaching.

If I had made such claims, then it's your responsibility to show them in quotes, otherwise, STFU, Rag queen.

Your high pedestal from which you make your condescending judgments is non-existent.
No higher than yours, as you are now doing, you demagogue you.

You can quote philosophers all day long... but you are no better than any member here.
You can bash members all day long....but you are no better than any member here..........you see, it goes both ways.

And you certainly DO have your fair share of negative karmic energy walloping around this universe.

Again, show where I have claimed otherwise.

....coming straight for your Igloo

Next time, PM me with your Rag nagging. No need to waste anyones time with bullshit.

Please, oh please tell me she cried like a baby and put me on ignore or even better, she reported it as harassment.....

Was it the Igloo statement?

May 25, 2009
Booohooo I'm 4 feet 8 inches tall

I got it. All your anger, all your shitty posts. I finally got it, it was so simple.

You suffer from what we call "Short Man Syndrome" here in the US.

It's ok to be short, you're just as special as the rest of us that have normal height. You just wish someone would pick you up and cuddle wuu.. and love wuuu.

Superior

Noob a little less
May 18, 2009
Buddha. The all chubby. Go get some jelly for that belly rub.(grape flavored)

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
You ask a question then you double it up with claims I never made.
Seems you're reaching.
Sounds more like you're chasing your own tail with this one..

kommiekat said:
No higher than yours, as you are now doing, you demagogue you.
What's funny is that you're treating this thread like a giant Josie projection of my actions onto you. I get that... but that is not the case.

Consistently, you post anti-american, anti-military, anti-anyonedifferentthanyou BS ... then turn and lay claims of that exact behavior on whoever disagrees with you.

Do I have differing opinions than other people here? Yes.
Do people here have differing opinions than I do? Yes.

The difference is that it's generally accepted to be just that: a difference of opinion.

^This guy can't take a joke - and neither can you. Sad, really. Cuz you're a big, walking ball of funny.

kommiekat said:
Next time, PM me with your Rag nagging. No need to waste anyones time with bullshit.
No.

kommiekat said:
Please, oh please tell me she cried like a baby and put me on ignore or even better, she reported it as harassment.....
...because I have a history of doing so?

kommiekate said:
Was it the Igloo statement?
Me and my igloo PWNT your grass hut, nukka.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Buddha
That has always been one of my favorite quotes. :yociexp108: