Americans, You Gotta Love Them

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Americans sit in their front gardens on rocking chairs all day with rifles. Listening to blue grass, while drinking home made lemonade. Bloody nutters. You know what 90% of Americans last words are? They're: "Hey ya'll, and you Billy Bob junior, watch this!"

Why are Americans so fat!? Its because they sit around all day watching bloody talk shows. Americans all wear the same clothes. These clothes consist of a checkered shirt, a cap which says "Bob's Steak House", and a pair of pants with baked bean stains on them.

But thats enough about Texas... How about ghetto rap life hommy? yoyo biii'atch, word up down in da ghett'o boi. I mean, come on guys, what's going on there. There is no need to talk like a dyslexic goat now is there? And what's going on with rap music? It's bollocks!!

Americans are so rubbish, I'll give you an example of a standard American house:

Dad: Bill. Slight alcoholic who enjoys going to the game. Works at the office.
Mum: Mary-Ann. Housewife, has a friend called Betty.
Kid 1: Billy junior. Slightly over weight, enjoys picking on kids at school.
Kid 2: Mary. High school broad, dates the school jock, she's a cheer leader.
Pet Dog: Rover. Big brown dog, really lovable, seems to get involved in unfortunate happenings all the time.

Americans are actually all dyslexic, in fact, it's so uncommon that an American isn't born with severe dyslexia, the ratio is now 1/1,000,000,000,000. That's actually 1 in a billion. Americans think a billion is 1,000,000,000 but that's because they're all naturally dyslexic. This is also the reason why the ones who actually can read and write can't spell properly. It is a known fact that dyslexic people often miss out vowels.

It is common knowledge that every single American is obese. In fact, can you even imagine an obese pregnant woman carrying an obese unborn child? Bloody disgusting.
Americans don't know what "blokes" are, because they're dyslexic. The blokes eat so much food that they actually sometimes get fatter than pregnant women. An obese person in Australia is actually anorexic in America.

... to be continued. :yociexp37:

SittinGrumpy

Your knowledge of Americans is one sided and uneducated

SittinGrumpy

Ahhhh...are you by any chance an American?
If so I will forgive your understandable shame.
I have no shame...why not stick to your slutty pics and pussy talk...at least you seem to know something about it.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
That's a pretty crappy attitude against Americans considering that America fought for and died for your ass in World War II.

Ungrateful ass.

SittinGrumpy

It is common knowledge that every single American is obese. In fact, can you even imagine an obese pregnant woman carrying an obese unborn child? Bloody disgusting.
Americans don't know what "blokes" are, because they're dyslexic. The blokes eat so much food that they actually sometimes get fatter than pregnant women. An obese person in Australia is actually anorexic in America.

http://foe.org.nz/facts3.html

Like I said uneducated.....

Adult obesity is high in NZ and likely to increase
Preliminary results from the 2002/03 NZ Health Survey show:

More than half of adults are overweight or obese.
60% of men and 40% of women are overweight. Of these, 20% of are obese.
Earlier studies found that:

17% of adults were obese in 1997. Another 35% were overweight.
60% of Maori adults were overweight or obese in 1997.
Maori obesity was almost double that of Pakeha.
Obesity levels increased from 11% in 1989 to 17% in 1997.
Fat children are more likely to become fat adults:

Almost half the overweight 7 year-olds in a Dunedin study were still overweight at 21; and leaner children became overweight too.
In the USA, 7 year-old obese boys are 4 times more likely (than lean boys) to become obese adults; and15 year-old obese males are nearly 10 times more likely (than lean boys) to become obese adults.

In Australia, obese children have a 25-50% chance of becoming obese adults. The risk for older teens may be as high as 78%.
Adult obesity varies around the world

More than 1 billion adults worldwide are overweight. At least 300 million are obese.
Nearly two-thirds of the US population are overweight or obese. 20% are obese.
Obesity ranges from below 5% in China, Japan and some African countries, to 75%+ in urban Samoa.

SittinGrumpy

Americans sit in their front gardens on rocking chairs all day with rifles. Listening to blue grass, while drinking home made lemonade. Bloody nutters. You know what 90% of Americans last words are? They're: "Hey ya'll, and you Billy Bob junior, watch this!"

Why are Americans so fat!? Its because they sit around all day watching bloody talk shows. Americans all wear the same clothes. These clothes consist of a checkered shirt, a cap which says "Bob's Steak House", and a pair of pants with baked bean stains on them.

But thats enough about Texas... How about ghetto rap life hommy? yoyo biii'atch, word up down in da ghett'o boi. I mean, come on guys, what's going on there. There is no need to talk like a dyslexic goat now is there? And what's going on with rap music? It's bollocks!!

Americans are so rubbish, I'll give you an example of a standard American house:

Dad: Bill. Slight alcoholic who enjoys going to the game. Works at the office.
Mum: Mary-Ann. Housewife, has a friend called Betty.
Kid 1: Billy junior. Slightly over weight, enjoys picking on kids at school.
Kid 2: Mary. High school broad, dates the school jock, she's a cheer leader.
Pet Dog: Rover. Big brown dog, really lovable, seems to get involved in unfortunate happenings all the time.
What happened, did an American tell you that he didn't wanna fuck you...

1-There is no such thing as a "Slight Alcoholic"
2-Today, about 75 percent of women 25 to 54 years old are either working or actively seeking a job

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/03/02/MNG7RHGVVD1.DTL

the kids....are you stalking kids now so you know what the average teen in the us is doing?

Americans are actually all dyslexic, in fact, it's so uncommon that an American isn't born with severe dyslexia, the ratio is now 1/1,000,000,000,000. That's actually 1 in a billion. Americans think a billion is 1,000,000,000 but that's because they're all naturally dyslexic. This is also the reason why the ones who actually can read and write can't spell properly. It is a known fact that dyslexic people often miss out vowels.

Dyslexia is a huge issue in New Zealand, and its biggest challenge is self-esteem. With 70,000 dyslexic schoolchildren in our education system, dyslexia is also often at the root of many education difficulties.
http://www.dyslexiafoundation.org.nz/about.html

This is JUST school aged kids....1.7% of New Zealand KIDS suffer from dyslexia

It is estimated that 15-20% of the population in AUS suffers from dyslexia

It is also estimated that 20% of people in the US suffer from dyslexia.

This will be my last post on the subject because I my dear did my homework.

Like I said UNEDUCATED

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
What happened, did an American tell you that he didn't wanna fuck you...
blah blah blah blah
This will be my last post on the subject because I my dear did my homework.
Like I said UNEDUCATED
It is a pity you didn't pick up a sense of humor along with your wonderful education.
What a dry twat you have turned out to be.

SittinGrumpy

It is a pity you didn't pick up a sense of humor along with your wonderful education.
What a dry twat you have turned out to be.
I have a great sense of humor when something is funny.

As far as a dry twat...just because you can't get it wet doesn't make it a bad thing :khi2d:

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
So Miss Australia, What kind of Criminal were your ancestors? Everyone knows Australia was created to eliminate the need for Prisons by Jolly Old......So Fuck you mis Crocodile Dundee.
You should have stayed at school a few years longer, junior. Your lack of education is shining through.

Oh, fuck you too, assfluff.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I have a great sense of humor when something is funny.
As far as a dry twat...just because you can't get it wet doesn't make it a bad thing :khi2d:
Nah, you are one of those humorless haggots who thinks nothing is funny unless you are telling the story.
Why would I want to make your great gaping vaginee wet...I wouldn't want to be the cause of another New Orleans.