Angry Daydreams

Looniperson8907

Trip-Hazard
Founder
May 28, 2009
Underground
This is a place to share your violent daydreams.
Ill begin.

I was working on setting up one of my two machines. All day, I kept getting interrupted by trainees, my supervisor, and other co-workers who weren't doing their jobs. I was not getting anything accomplished.
After five hours of nothing, I came to a boiling point.
My machine broke.
I needed maintenance to fix the threaded piston rod, it was jammed.
Instead of sending me Mr. K who normally works on my machine, they sent Mr. P.
Mr. P Is inappropriate with all the women. None of us like it, but nobody wants to report him because we need maintenance people badly.
He walked up to me and didn't spare a second. I turned to look at him and he said "Oh, you don't have to turn around, I'm admiring you." He shifted his eyebrows up and down, he thought he was so clever.

I smiled, looked to my left, picked up my depth gauge, cocked my arm back like a cannon and launched it at his face. His eyebrow split wide open, spattering blood and oozing in an immediate trail down his cheek. He collapsed to the floor, clutching his face and stammering as he slowly began to rise, "what the hell?!"

I grinned, replying, "oh, you don't have to get up. I'm admiring you."

Reactions: Titty

Titty

Certified Asshole
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Mine aren't terribly involved. They're almost all variants of the same theme: some jagoff mutters a ridiculous non-sequitur and chuckles to him or herself. I express my displeasure by hitting the offender in the head with a hammer. Just a single, bone-shattering blow. It's almost always a hammer and always in the skull.

Although there is one Walmart-specific daydream that involves me substituting an absurdly large can of creamed corn for said hammer. The end result is the same, however.

Reactions: Looniperson8907

Looniperson8907

Trip-Hazard
Founder
May 28, 2009
Underground
Mine aren't terribly involved. They're almost all variants of the same theme: some jagoff mutters a ridiculous non-sequitur and chuckles to him or herself. I express my displeasure by hitting the offender in the head with a hammer. Just a single, bone-shattering blow. It's almost always a hammer and always in the skull.

Although there is one Walmart-specific daydream that involves me substituting an absurdly large can of creamed corn for said hammer. The end result is the same, however.
I worked at a Walmart for four years as a cashier before I could not stand the type of human interaction that involves becoming a punching bag for cunty people to spew their garbage thoughts at.
I remember many violent daydreams I had of slamming canned goods into people's faces hard enough to break their teeth. Beating price-matchers with bags of produce until they were as bruised, swollen and ugly as their fruits and veggies.

Good times.

Chapped Ass

Not all drugs are bad.
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
So I was working a particularly nasty shift. The extruder kept putting out bad product and I couldn't seem to get it in specs. Our code 6 guy was out for the day and we had a replacement manager who really wasn't prepared for an evening where shit went wrong. I heard loud cracking sounds and thought something else in the plant was breaking but as I left my extruder's control room I saw men walking circles around a few of my co-workers who were kneeling on the ground with their hands on their heads.

We were being attacked by terrorists!!

Armed only with a prybar and full set of screwdrivers, I use my extensive knowledge of the layout of the place and one-by-one I pick off the perpetrators, while covertly arming and freeing my co-workers. Except for Carl. Carl can go fuck himself.

When the smoke cleared, everyone hailed me as a hero, and I got interviewed on late night tv shows where I challenge Steve Harvey to a fist-fight, but he pussies out.

• Love

Recon7

Curmudgeon
Founder
Jan 1, 2008
Somewhere out there.
This is a place to share your violent daydreams.

My woman, tells me that I have horrific dreams on occasion.

Supposedly, she says, I make noises that make her fear for her own sanity at times since she is unable to help me and has trouble with my slow to wake nature during those dreams. She has told me that I sound like I'm in torturous pain, not one of personal harm like a stab wound, for example, but a psychological pain born from loss. ( her words ... more or less) I have put on full battle rattle, to include heavy armor ( as opposed to my recon lightweight armor) and big boom sticks at lock and load and ran off into the nearby wood line before. Only twice though .. :D No one hurt, no rounds fired, no equipment lost. And no, I don't have ANY recollection of these dream contents, at all. All I remember from those times is waking up, full of adrenaline, ready for a fight and then feeling hella depressed that there is no fight to go to.

Anyway, I cant recall ever having any "violent" dreams where I do damage to people or things. ALL of my remembered dreams are of a sexual nature OR or a treasured memory (such as a pet or a good time, etc )

• Wow

Looniperson8907

Trip-Hazard
Founder
May 28, 2009
Underground
She has told me that I sound like I'm in torturous pain, not one of personal harm like a stab wound, for example, but a psychological pain born from loss
That makes my soul hurt deep in its core.
The first thing that came to my mind when I read that is the tight feeling you get in your chest when you realize somebody is really dead, right before you let that sound out that you can't hold back. Like it just falls out.

Dreams are a crazy thing. I have a lot of fighting dreams, falling to my death dreams, teeth falling out dreams, dead friends having conversation with me, and other reoccurring dreams are floating around somewhere but I can't seem to remember them at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: OverLord

Looniperson8907

Trip-Hazard
Founder
May 28, 2009
Underground
Armed only with a prybar and full set of screwdrivers, I use my extensive knowledge of the layout of the place and one-by-one I pick off the perpetrators, while covertly arming and freeing my co-workers. Except for Carl. Carl can go fuck himself.

When the smoke cleared, everyone hailed me as a hero, and I got interviewed on late night tv shows where I challenge Steve Harvey to a fist-fight, but he pussies out.
CARL. That fuckin' bastard. He CAN go fuck himself.
And Steve Harvey is too fancy to fist-fight, but I BET Jimmy Fallon would. Is he late-night? I don't memba…

• Haha