Animals...

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
Well that was mighty kind of you. Congrats to you! Indeed it is a sad thing. I hate going to the animal shelter and thinking of the reasons of how they ended up there.
It is tough, I only take the ones that no one else will take, they are usually sick or old. Been doing that for over 25 years, I have seen alot and it has been interesting. I have had so many dogs I can't even remember all of them.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Yep, all saved from the needle. So sad people could destroy little creatures like that.
They're yappy little vermin with no purpose other than to annoy the living shit out of every other mammal on the planet. I couldn't give a shit if they cocked their heads to the side and made those "cute little puppy-dog eyes" at me. My reaction would be the same as if they bared their teeth and tried to bite my gonads; in the fireplace you go, rodents!

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
They're yappy little vermin with no purpose other than to annoy the living shit out of every other mammal on the planet. I couldn't give a shit if they cocked their heads to the side and made those "cute little puppy-dog eyes" at me. My reaction would be the same as if they bared their teeth and tried to bite my gonads; in the fireplace you go, rodents!
I understand that, there are more people like you out there than I care for. Most people here don't even know I have dogs let alone four, my yard is fenced so they can't bother you and they are quiet. The new neighbor across the street didn't know I had dogs for almost a year untill he came over to give me a package UPS dropped off and then only because he saw them.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I understand that, there are more people like you out there than I care for.
Get your balls out of your wife's purse. It's men like you who are bringing the entire gender down. I'd be willing to bet you even piss seated.

People like me? I don't mind animals. I have a cat. I used to have 2 but one died (not by my hands, before you ask). My problem lies in those who center their lives around pets. They refer to them as their babies. They take them into grocery stores, home centers and banks--even though signage (and many state laws) prohibit it. They're different than other animals; for no other reason than because they're yours.

Fuck your dogs (as if you needed my permission). Fuck your way of thinking. And most of all- fuck you, you purse-toting, poodle-under-your-arm, American Idol-watching, vagina-having she-male.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Get your balls out of your wife's purse. It's men like you who are bringing the entire gender down. I'd be willing to bet you even piss seated.

People like me? I don't mind animals. I have a cat. I used to have 2 but one died (not by my hands, before you ask). My problem lies in those who center their lives around pets. They refer to them as their babies. They take them into grocery stores, home centers and banks--even though signage (and many state laws) prohibit it. They're different than other animals; for no other reason than because they're yours.

Fuck your dogs (as if you needed my permission). Fuck your way of thinking. And most of all- fuck you, you purse-toting, poodle-under-your-arm, American Idol-watching, vagina-having she-male.
That right there makes me wanna go get a Chihuahua, shampoo its fur, curl it so it looks all cute, do its nails, pay for a massage for it, and then carry it around everywhere like a handbag.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008

WOW, amazing. You made all these determinations about me from these posts. I cherish the short time I have with these dogs, sometimes less than a month. No one else will take them but it is not time for them to die (in my mind anyway) when it is time I take care of business. I respect my neighbors and do not let my animals bother them. I have had literally hundreds of dogs over the last 2.5 decades and will continue to rescue as many as I see fit without disturbing my (our) home or my neighbors. Fuck me, well maybe I am a fool, it is a HUGE money drain at times and you don't even want to know the emotions that are shredded here. Fuck me, fine I feel good about what I have done and will continue to do, I have humane societies calling me to help them out. Fuck me, yes, fuck me.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
maybe I am a fool, it is a HUGE money drain at times
Let me ask you- when is the last time you gave to a humanitarian effort?

Your cause is not among the more noble ones in my book. Do as you will. I'll continue to think you're wasting your time, money and emotions needlessly.

Sucker.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
Let me ask you- when is the last time you gave to a humanitarian effort?

Your cause is not among the more noble ones in my book. Do as you will. I'll continue to think you're wasting your time, money and emotions needlessly.

Sucker.
Fuck humans. I could care less about most people if any.
You are probably correct about my waste of money but I would rather waste it on something I truely care about.