Anonymous Guy

Chapped Ass

Not all drugs are bad.
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
I don't really like introduction threads. So in the space where you'd normally find one of those from me, you will just find me complaining about introduction threads. The reason I say this is because I want to give you, the reader, the information right up front so that none of your time is being wasted. You see, I'm an anonymous guy on the internet. If I'm interesting to you at all it's because of something I typed or posted, not because of my background info. I'd rather you start to develop an understanding of my personality through reading things I write over time, rather than me just explaining these things to you in a single post. It's more fun that way, isn't it?

Ok, now that I've explained what I will be doing in this thread and why, let's get to it, shall we?

I have a mild dislike for introduction threads. For one, I automatically expect that what I read in them is untrue. When you ask someone point blank about themselves, it's like your inviting them to invent details to sound more impressive. Or maybe they want to see themselves as the class clown so they make jokes and shit....but when you follow there posts looking for more jokes, there he is posting about starving kids in africa who have cancer and aids and they are hostages in a hospital take-over by militant so-and-sos. You know, just nothing like the person you were hoping for by looking at his/her introduction thread.

If I wanted to be disappointed, I'd study politics.

Yaaba

Noob a little less
Oct 27, 2013
So um, is this where we do the INTRO's or in the sticky that's locked?