Answer this question, you damned snatch-rats....

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
If you could be the singer/ songwriter of the biggest hit song of the last fifty years, but that would be the only thing you would be remembered for....

....Which genre would the song be performed in, and what would the song be about?

See, the idea is to think of it in terms of like, this is your one big chance to get your message out to everyone....what will you say?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I do not like country, but this is for my children.

[video=youtube;-KFAa40kZ30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFAa40kZ30[/video]

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Dance-pop!

The song would revolve around a promise that I will never give up on someone I find dear.

SittinGrumpy

I want to be remembered for my accomplishments.

It would be a southern rock song and would be about not letting anything or anyone stand in the way of being who you are and who you want to be.

SlimSkeeter

Mine would be a country song that happens to cross over into the "mainstream" about facing life head on and not being scared to get hurt in the process.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Military war song.

I want my chantey to pour forth from the mass of warriors as they protect Freedom's Frontier and as they drive the enemy before them.

They should sing so loud as to drown out the lamentation of the women.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
The Chinese National Anthem, that states everything that FOOL above me said.

I would rather be with a once upon a time totalitarian country that is going in the right direction than a so-called free country that is going completely in the wrong direction.

English subtitles.
[video=youtube;XyHVsFdxGRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyHVsFdxGRU[/video]

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I'd go all Wendy O. Williams on your asses, but I'd add in some tambourine. And I'd set my tambourine on fire.

My message would be about finding opportunity through adversity. You know, optimism disguised by angry chick-rock. And flaming tambourine.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I would have to say something hard and heavy.... about my experiences...after all that is what I would know...
Your a jack ass! No one said what kind of experiences...there are good and bad you fucking idiot...go die pig vomit
It's capital J in the Jack because it's a noun, fool.
You did mention your experience as being "hard and heavy", which makes you a liar, liar.

".....go die pig"........could you please, for the sake of brevity, rewrite this again. DO IT, NOW!

You remind me of Bunnee and Grumpy and the other female members that were 19 years old and pregnant. Congratulations. You're not alone in the stupid category.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
It's capital J in the Jack because it's a noun, fool.
You did mention your experience as being "hard and heavy", which makes you a liar, liar.

".....go die pig"........could you please, for the sake of brevity, rewrite this again. DO IT, NOW!

You remind me of Bunnee and Grumpy and the other female members that were 19 years old and pregnant. Congratulations. You're not alone in the stupid category.
You really are an ass.... hard and heavy as in the type of music you asshole..... now I know you have heard of heavy metal ( which is not always about hardships) now again please go and die pig vomit!