Anyone want to buy some stuff for me?

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
ÃŒn this age of online shopping, I thought that buying junk would be a piece of cake from almost any site.
But I was wrong.

I've found a watch that I really really want, (yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want).

A few months ago I tried to get it from an english jeweller, since Armani Exchange only had the digital version, but those cunts only shipped to mainland UK. I tried buying it and shipping it to Interstella, since she's from that place, but got problems with the billing adress thingy.

I don't get it. It's a financly crisis in most parts of the world, yet there are companies who won't sell to foreigners.
It don't add up yo.

Anywho, Armani Exchange started selling the watch again (yay), but since the bastards only ship to the states or to American armed forces stationed... anyfuckingwhere, I am again fucked.

So here's the deal. I need an American friend, who I can trust, to buy this stuff for me and then mail it to me after they recieve it, I will then in turn transfer money to his or her bank account, repaying for my shit and for whatever the cost it is to ship it to me.
It will be somewhere around 200 and 300 dollars.

I don't really believe that any of you will bother doing this, though, since I'm a Norwegifag, you'd have to give me personal information (because of the bank transfer) and because it's a lot of hassle.
But it doesn't hurt to try, now does it?

Thanks in advance.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I can get you name brand watches, originals, at a laughable fraction of their cost.

These are factory knockoffs.

I've been buying Panerai, Franck Muller, A.Lange & Sohne, IWC.

I may be able to inquire about that particular watch if you are interested.

PM me with the price you are expected to pay and I'll try to quote you with what I can get.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
International

"At this time, we accept orders within the 48 continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico and Canada only. We are unable to accept or ship orders outside the United States and Canada. Please check our Store Locator for a complete listing of A|X Armani Exchange stores located around the world."

It doesn't look like an easy item to purchase online.
I would have to fly to Australia to buy one.