Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Sony PSP 3000 SOCOM bundle.

Get more of what you want with the all-new PSP®-3000 system. It has an advanced LCD screen, which offers the highest-level contrast ratio, best response time and the widest color gamut possible on an LCD screen. It also has anti-reflection technology, so that you'll get vibrant and natural colors in any conditions. And the built-in microphone enhances multi-player gaming and enables Skype™ calling. Light, slim and as portable as ever. Watch movies. Listen to music. Surf the Internet. You can even watch live and recorded TV. And it all goes down on the dazzling widescreen LCD. Doing it all and looking absolutely brilliant, the all-new PSP®-3000 system.
The PSP®-3000 system includes:

• PSP®-3000 system
    • Piano Black
    • Light, slim and portable
    • Dazzling, all-new, vibrant LCD screen
    • Built-in microphone
    • Play on any TV using video out (cables sold separately)
    • Play games, movies, music and more
  • AC adapter
  • AC power cord
  • Battery pack

See HERE for full tech specs and additional info, or better yet take your lazy ass to Playstation.com and read up on it yourself.

Also included :

Games:

Socom, Tactical Strike
Secret Agent Clank
Luxor, Pharaoh's challenge
Assassin's Creed .. Bloodlines

Gear:

1. PSP movie pedestal, : allows you to prop up your psp at a comfortable angle to watch movies

2. Aux battery pac : Allows you to use 4 AAA batteries as a temporary emergency power pack.

3. USB charge cord: Charge your psp directly from a USB source.

4. Car charger: Duh ... charge the psp from your car or other 12 volt source.

5. Soft sided case : with zipper and extra storage for movies or games

6. Hard face plate cover : A flip up hard cover to keep the psp screen protected while not in use... doubles as a prop to keep the psp upright while you watch movies.

7. plastic storage pack : Stores 7 UMDs

8. a 4gb Memory stick duo

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
RAFFLE IS NOW OPEN .... ENTER EARLY, ENTER OFTEN !!

All users are eligible to participate.

You MUST use Paypal, or PM me with reasons you can not and I will work with you on an alternate method.

You MUST use the donate tab on the bottom right of the forum home AND send me a PM with how many tickets you want.

Buy as many tickets as you can afford.

Price per ticket is $3 USD.

Raffle ends on 02 APRIL 2010 @ 1100 hrs EST.

Have fun, and good luck !!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
So yeah ...

I bought this thing when I did the Raffle last year, in fact I bought TWO of them.

Titty won the last one ...

This one has only been used to browse the web a few times, still in NEW condition.

But what the hell does that matter since the entire package listed in post # 1 is worth about $400 .

And to think .. YOU could get it for a measly $3.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Sorry, i had to post again to gush about this..I'm so excited!!

My fella recently bought a droid that does just about everything you can think of (it even has a vibrating dildo app just in case you like to stick your 300 dollar phone up your snatch) and i have been disgustingly jealous ever since.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Only cuz I'm broke until thursday.....
Yeah..the only reason i was able to do it at all was because yesterday was payday.
I'm actually still super poor and probably have no business in this raffle..but dammit, i really want that PSP!!!

SlimSkeeter

I'll join tomorrow as well....Some shit about not giving me my paycheck until everyone else gets theirs...

Conspiracy...

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
^^

Winning two of em is just damn scandalous .... and it will most likely be called a conspiracy.

Absinthe is gonna pick this round to avoid any perception of tomfoolery.

SlimSkeeter

^^^Geebus wouldn't let that happen to me again!!!
you could be right...my birthday is a few months off yet...But I'm still in it to win it.

All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!

Status
Not open for further replies.