Are you a racist?

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
I don't believe I am a racist.
I don't speak like one. I don't act like one. I don't think like one.
Yet most black people look the same to me. Same with Asian people.
A naked white woman turns me on. A naked black woman, or naked Asian woman does not. They may as well have dressed in a snow suit.

Is it possible to be a racist without even knowing it?
That question has often run through my mind, with no answer I can find.

Maybe some of you here have experienced, or are experiencing the same...

Anyhow, the question remains. Are you a racist or are you not a racist? And what makes you think so.

muggin

you sound like just another sister fucking redneck racist to me

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Anyhow, the question remains. Are you a racist or are you not a racist? And what makes you think so.
I don't think I am. Others may disagree.

Personally I think most racism is in the eye of the beholder as it is generally not as overt as it was in the 'good old days'.

And for the record; I loves me some fine ass black booty bitches and Asian honey dips !!

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Being racist and having a personal preference are two different things. I have black friends, but I would never date a black man. I'm not racist, I just like either white or hispanic men.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Are you a racist or are you not a racist? And what makes you think so.
No, I am not. Because I just don't care what color, race or gender a person is. I do hate idiots and people who think they are part of a minority and feel the need to point it out constantly.

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
Racist:
One who practices racism.
A person who believes that a certain race is superior to any or all others.
One that believes that races have distinctive factors, characteristics, and human capabilities determined by heredity and that this gives some races superiority over other races.
One who believes that individuals should be treated differently according to their race.

Hate:
A strong dislike or ill will.
Loathing.
Implies a feeling of great dislike with persons as the object.
To bear malice.
Looking down with contempt upon the hated one.

Of course these are just general definitions...Your experience may vary.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
It's a good question. I, too, don't find black women very attractive (most, not all). Additionally, I enjoy racist jokes. But does it make me racist if I like racist jokes, regardless of which race it makes fun of? I guess it does, but I really don't care. I've served next to people of all color - I don't treat individuals differently based on their skin color.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
You could get the answer to what you seek by thinking about your definition:

One who practices racism.
No
A person who believes that a certain race is superior to any or all others.
No
One that believes that races have distinctive factors, characteristics, and human capabilities determined by heredity and that this gives some races superiority over other races.
No
One who believes that individuals should be treated differently according to their race.
No. One should be treated differently according to their culture and even that should not vary a great deal to the "norm".