Arnie be teh man!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I'm putting this here in the red zone because it is somewhat serious.

Seriously, what did Arnie do wrong that was any worse than any other celeb that has fallen from grace, or for that matter, your friend or relative or maybe even you (if you are a man reading this).

Listen up, ladies. Men LOVE TO FUCK. Period.

You see, we are hunters. We hunt. We fuck, we hunt.
I know I know. You love to fuck too, but that's usually on your terms.
For men, we have no terms. Just fuck. We see a woman, we first think and ask our-self "Can I fuck her or not?" That's it. That's the truth. That's the final word.

We love women so much, we want to fuck most all of them.
We like different titty shapes and sizes. We like different fragrances emanating from your hair (shampoo).
We like different hues of skin.
We like different shapes and sizes of ass.
We most definitely love the spoon position. Lying there right next to you. Pumping you hard from behind as we caress your tits and snuggle into your neck with kisses, whispering naughty words in your ear.
Yep. We love it. And you love it too. Don't lie to me! Admit the truth. You know I'm right.

For every and each of you ladies out there, sporting around with "yo man", you can bet your ass he's getting some ass elsewhere and there is NO HELL IN WAY he's going to tell you that, unless he's stupid enough to admit it or get caught.

That's right. Every man on this forum, who claims to have himself a woman, most assuredly likely probably no doubt about it, has something going on the side.

She may be in for a short spell, a long spell, one day, one night....no matter, he be doing some serious fucking.

And don't go crying about it. Don't go blaming yourself.
It's not your fault. It's not his fault. It is what it is..............

Men Love
to
Fuck

s_strike

Yaa!
Founder
May 14, 2011
The very fact it was kept a secret for soooo long is pure genius...grope this media. Don't hear 'the girl' complaining. <---She hit the lotto, as Arnold corked her young twat ftw.

s_strike

Yaa!
Founder
May 14, 2011
There goes the theory that steroids make you sterile. Fuck, I gotta start wrapping the x-mas tree.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
I just can't believe that women have tricked us men into inventing "marriage" and "love" so they can selfishly keep one man to themselves. The animals don't have this kind of shitty deal, the males just fuck anyone.

God damnit women, look what you've done!!

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
When you're well over 50, loaded $$ and the wife starts looking like an old man with a wig, any young pussy will do.

:khi8l:
That makes no sense. If I was fucking loaded and famous like Arny my standards would only increase to seek out only elite ass, not mexican maid wholesale ass.