Attention please: #3

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Hi again. It's me, your lovable buddha.

I would like you all to take into serious consideration my following request:

Please please, for the mercy of the all loving Buddha, stop with the Internet acronyms that express laughter such as; L, LOL, LMAOROF, LMSO and ROFL.

Seriously people. You cannot be real with this.
There is no way in hell you are going to trick me into believing that you are actually rolling on the floor laughing. I am not going to go for that because I am just too damn smart for that sort of mild propaganda.

Here is a plausible hypothetical situation. Please try to visulize for full effects:

Stalla is at home, at her computer reading one of my postings.
She finds it not only mildly amusing, but down right hip bursting funny as hell.
He stomach muscles are ocillating at some 125 rpms a second, she loses bladder control and finds herself ROFL.

Now it gets worse. Stellas carpet is covered with month old crisps that are razor sharp. She manages to roll over one of them, puncturing her fake boob and has to be rushed to the hospital.

But it gets even worse. By Stellas account....."teh fella" cannot drive worth a shit, therefore, because of his lack of "multi-tasking" abilities, she dies on the way to the hospital of silicon poisoning.

Now please don't think me a bad guy.
I have an outlet for you, because I'm cool like that. I would ask that you use the Smilies instead of acronyms. Think about it.
Smilies give the visual expressions that acronyms cannot relate in your daily on-line communication needs.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
I have a slightly above average size penis.
As we are addressing whining from a dick it seems my comment is on topic.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I have a slightly above average size penis.
As we are addressing whining from a dick it seems my comment is on topic.
This is freezone so I could care less if you're on topic nor the size of your needle, Incog whiner.

I pity you, really.
You've bitched in about 5 threads already how you were mistreated and banned at EZ.

Who gives a fucking shit, except you. Get a life already and move the fuck on.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
This is freezone so I could care less if you're on topic nor the size of your needle, Incog whiner.

I pity you, really.
You've bitched in about 5 threads already how you were mistreated and banned at EZ.

Who gives a fucking shit, except you. Get a life already and move the fuck on.
WTF are you talking about????????????

I never once said I was mistreated at EZ.
I did say Incog was an asshole though and had no reason to ban me.

Go away please.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Internet bully.
Hi again. It's me, your lovable buddha.

I would like you all to take into serious consideration my following request:

Please please, for the mercy of the all loving Buddha, stop with the Internet acronyms that express laughter such as; L, LOL, LMAOROF, LMSO and ROFL.

Seriously people. You cannot be real with this.
There is no way in hell you are going to trick me into believing that you are actually rolling on the floor laughing. I am not going to go for that because I am just too damn smart for that sort of mild propaganda.

Here is a plausible hypothetical situation. Please try to visulize for full effects:

Stalla is at home, at her computer reading one of my postings.
She finds it not only mildly amusing, but down right hip bursting funny as hell.
He stomach muscles are ocillating at some 125 rpms a second, she loses bladder control and finds herself ROFL.

Now it gets worse. Stellas carpet is covered with month old crisps that are razor sharp. She manages to roll over one of them, puncturing her fake boob and has to be rushed to the hospital.

But it gets even worse. By Stellas account....."teh fella" cannot drive worth a shit, therefore, because of his lack of "multi-tasking" abilities, she dies on the way to the hospital of silicon poisoning.

Now please don't think me a bad guy.
I have an outlet for you, because I'm cool like that. I would ask that you use the Smilies instead of acronyms. Think about it.
Smilies give the visual expressions that acronyms cannot relate in your daily on-line communication needs.
Hmm.....

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
Make me, Internet bully.

There's no need to defend yourself in such an exaggerated manner using up so many question marks. Please leave some for the rest of us.
This post makes me want to go grill some steaks and baked potatos.
Thanks.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
Sure I do!

I use Smilies or I just type it out like this: "That was funny!"

Can you actually visualize people rolling on the floor, their bodies covered by razor sharp potato chisps (crisps)?
I don't have potato chisps on my floor, but I do have peanut shells.
:yociexp30:

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Sure I do!

I use Smilies or I just type it out like this: "That was funny!"

Can you actually visualize people rolling on the floor, their bodies covered by razor sharp potato chisps (crisps)?
Ah, but I can! It amuses me to do so.

See, while you are content expressing your appreciation for humor in your own way, some of us like to express just how funny it is, and sometimes we like to paint colorful pictures of our glee.

Personally, I go for 'hehe' or 'haha.' So may ways to express yourself!
You can go with the giggle: hehehehehe
The chuckle: heh
The burst of laughter: HA!
The good belly laugh: HAHAHAHA
Even a slightly mischievous giggle: heheheHEE!

Some people prefer to paint a picture using exaggeration: I laughed so hard I peed a little/spit Coke on my screen/fell off my chair. Sure, it may be an exaggeration, but it always feels nice to make someone pee a little.

And yup, some people still use the rofl/lmao/lol. Truthfully "lol' used to get on my nerves. It was overused, and 'lol' became used for anything that deserved a 'heh' at best. Lately it doesn't seem so much the case. It's nice to see people reserving 'lol' for things that are actually funny.

It all works for me. (Well, except for 'lololol.' I have no idea what the fuck that even means. I read 'lawlawlawl,' so perhaps it's "I'm laughing so hard I'm choking on my tongue.")