Attention please

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Could you asswipes POSSIBLY refrain from stating over-used comments like the one pasted below and anything that resembles it?

Think about it, you have NEVER ever done such a thing and it is way over exaggerated and plain stupid.

StellaPlasticTits:

"^^^^ Whoa there.... *cleans the screen*.

Some kind of warning would be good. Thanks!"

That shit does not jive in the least bit and is not acceptable.
Try being a bit more creative, you unoriginal Abo's.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
I agree. Its so FAKE. None of these people actually spray on their monitor or have to get a new keyboard. They probably don't even crack a smile.

Saucy

San Antonio, TX
*rolling on the floor laughing for no apparent reason then spits and breaks keyboard in half while Marvin Gaye plays in the background *

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
the two biggest idiots on the internet agree.....Stella that means you must be doing something right. *golf clap* for Stella's wisdom

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Could you asswipes POSSIBLY refrain from stating over-used comments like the one pasted below and anything that resembles it?

Think about it, you have NEVER ever done such a thing and it is way over exaggerated and plain stupid.

StellaPlasticTits:

"^^^^ Whoa there.... *cleans the screen*.

Some kind of warning would be good. Thanks!"

That shit does not jive in the least bit and is not acceptable.
Try being a bit more creative, you unoriginal Abo's.

The comment quoted IS acceptable in the Free Fire Zone forum.
It would be acceptable in the other 2 zones if it was on topic (eg "plastic tits" or "monitor cleaning."
What is or isn't acceptable here is not for you to judge, so don't go down that path.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
the two biggest idiots on the internet agree.
Hey fuckboy, try tasting someone else's nutsack for a change. I'm tired of seeing your pathetic attempts at getting my attention. I don't like you, don't respect you and want nothing to do with you. Its embarrassing for me to even be seen replying to your illiterate, antagonistic, witless posts.

Dismissed.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Hey fuckboy, try tasting someone else's nutsack for a change. I'm tired of seeing your pathetic attempts at getting my attention. I don't like you, don't respect you and want nothing to do with you. Its embarrassing for me to even be seen replying to your illiterate, antagonistic, witless posts.

Dismissed.
awwwwww how cute! Whats funny is i didnt say any names. I'm glad you have come to realize that you truely are an idiot :) Whats embarasing is that you apparently own your own site, and yet you spend all your time on someone elses. I guess it's really not that busy...

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!

The comment quoted IS acceptable in the Free Fire Zone forum.
It would be acceptable in the other 2 zones if it was on topic (eg "plastic tits" or "monitor cleaning."
What is or isn't acceptable here is not for you to judge, so don't go down that path.
Simmer down. This was not meant to be a serious thread.

Don't you have bigoted remarks to make about some 140,000 people being dead?
That's pretty much up your ally.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere

[video=youtube;N7p4mioawIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7p4mioawIA[/video]

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
awwwwww how cute! Whats funny is i didnt say any names.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out who's nuts you've been on since you signed up here... and it doesn't require very much thought to know who you were referring to in your post. DQM and I are the only two who had agreed upon something in this thread prior to your dumbass post.

Whats embarasing is that you apparently own your own site, and yet you spend all your time on someone elses. I guess it's really not that busy...
Once again, you prove what an unintelligent little roach you really are. I don't spend any more time here than I do on MY site. I have 2 windows opened. One browser is for SC and the other is for EZ. I am on BOTH sites at the same time. See unlike YOU, I have a computer thats capable of multiple tasks. Got it now, nigletboy?

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey

Dismissed.
HAHAHA.

OMG Shade.. you don't have Incocks respect... I guess you're going to have to sit in a corner and cry now.

I think shade has a reason for poor spelling.

What's your reason for being such a retarded piece of shit?

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Anyone ever notice that incognito always uses the same "big" words? Its like, he learns a word, and uses it over and over again until he learns another one. My sons is four and his vocabulary is bigger than this nitwits.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Anyone ever notice that incognito always uses the same "big" words? Its like, he learns a word, and uses it over and over again until he learns another one. My sons is four and his vocabulary is bigger than this nitwits.
see, he's not really that smart. so what he has learned to do is to copy and paste from an insult generator, or a web page full of insults. After he got cought on that twice, he took other peoples posts that flamed him and tried to use them himself, by replacing the words. Hence if you notice, when i made him leave SC the first time by flameing him calling him a cockroach, he has now assymalted the word 'roach' into his insults. the simple fact is that by doing this he may attempt to try to iewed as smarter then he actually is, however he will always at best, be 2nd best to everyone else. this is where his inferority complex comes from.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

So you are admitting you aren't serious?
It's not nice of you to take the deaths of 140,000 people so unseriously....wont they shoot you for treason or something when your authorities find out?

You don't know what's up my alley, what's been up there, or what's going up there next...so don't get so close and cosy with me...I'll deknackerise you in a twinkle.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
You don't know what's up my alley, what's been up there, or what's going up there next...so don't get so close and cosy with me...I'll deknackerise you in a twinkle.
Back off...

No one wants to see your collection of formerly drenched baseball bats.