Attn: Scabman (Yesh, you has a thread!)

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
My dearest Scabby,

I was talking to a few people about foreign swear words and i've found that i don't know many at all.

So could you (Or anyone else that knows foreign swear words) please post a few here so that i can impress people with my worldiness. :10_003:

Also, if you could try to kinda sound them out for me so that i can try to pronounce them properly, that would be great.

Love you long time,:yociexp77:

-Me

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Woooh! I has a thread!
This is most satisfying.

Let's get straight to business.
FYI, in the Norwegian language it's common to throw words together to make "new" ones.

Fittetryne - cunt face

Faen - Fuck

Helvete - Hell

Fitte - Pussy/cunt

Hestkuk - Horse cock (it's a common curse word from the north)

Horeunge - Son of a bitch (literally: Child of a whore)

Kuksuger - Cocksucker

Svenskefaen - Fucking Swede

To give you a taste of how Norwegians speak, here's Kristoffer Schau interviewing Bertine Zetlitz.
[video=youtube;_0lkj6cvH_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0lkj6cvH_o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0lkj6cvH_o[/video]

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
So could you (Or anyone else that knows foreign swear words) please post a few here so that i can impress people with my worldiness. :10_003:
Japanese:

Baka - stupid

Baka aho - stupid fool

Ketsu no ana - asshole

Ways to use pronouns to piss people off:

Kimi - you

Omae - you

teme - you (very bad way to address someone)

Kisama - you ( the WORST way to address someone if you want to fight)

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Spanish

puta - slut/whore
coño - cunt
Gillipollas - Dickhead
caraculo - Ass face
hijo de puta - son of a whore
hijo de la gran puta - Son of the biggest whore
me cago en tu puta madre - I shit on your whore mother.
me cago en todos tus muertos - I shit on your dead.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Garn fugya selv - Go and fuck yourself (Australian)

Yagotchour slurryole - "You have got your slurry hole" - meaning: Fuck you, I'm better than you. (Australian)

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Oooo Thanks everyone that posted, now i'll be able to impress my 'friends' with my new powerfull foreign swear words of doom.

Also, Scabby...why is that dude in the video getting his nuts played with by guys under the table while hes trying to interview that chicky?

It makes me giggle.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Oooo Thanks everyone that posted, now i'll be able to impress my 'friends' with my new powerfull foreign swear words of doom.

Also, Scabby...why is that dude in the video getting his nuts played with by guys under the table while hes trying to interview that chicky?

It makes me giggle.
It was a "interviewer test", by their logic if he could interview her while being licked by a dog, then he could run around in war zones being a reporter.
The dude is Krisoffer Schau and the clip is from the humour program "Team Antonsen".
Fun fact: The most recent thing Kristoffer Schau has done to gross out the nation is eating his own foreskin. He barberqued it first.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
It was a "interviewer test", by their logic if he could interview her while being licked by a dog, then he could run around in war zones being a reporter.
The dude is Krisoffer Schau and the clip is from the humour program "Team Antonsen".
Fun fact: The most recent thing Kristoffer Schau has done to gross out the nation is eating his own foreskin. He barberqued it first.
Duuuuuuude, that's awesome!
I don't know about you, but if i had a foreskin i'd totally eat it too.

that lucky fucker.