Baby, I love you

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
And I miss you. Please come home.

I miss the way you would treat me, the never ending torment, the constant ridicule and late night scalding water to the testicles.

I miss the way you would empty my wallet as you left to go on one more of your "girl's night out".

I miss the way you would laugh in that maniacal way as I undressed and the cute way you would point at my penis and call it "that putrid pustule".

I miss the way you kept thin and beautiful , the Meth that you ingested on a daily basis just kept you as skinny as a rail. Oh, who cares that you lost most of your teeth, but who needs teeth on a Meth diet anyway ?

I miss how you cared for my sick dog by running it over ( and over) with your car. You say that you saved me $$$ by avoiding the Vet.

I miss how you used to scream whore at the top of your lungs over and over again for the entire time my Mother would visit.

Most of all I miss that special way you used to lay in a comatose state as I pleaded for your love.

Please ... please come home baby.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
LOL @ putrid pustule. where do you find this stuff? Or is this just another one of grandma's emails...