Back from New York!

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Well, not entirely back, I'm sitting on Heathrow for the next 8 or so hours (tickets were hella cheap, yo!).

But I've had a nice trip, which you can probably deduce from my lack of presence. I've been sober one day and am having a genuin hard time remembering what I've exactly been doing for the last 15 days.

Notable things I remember:
Seeing Manhattan from an helicopter.
Observing three celebrities (Bam Margera at the Element store on Times Square, Sara Jessica Parker during a movie shoot somewhere in Brooklyn and Big Black McBeardy man from New York Knicks at the helipad)

Uhm..

Yeah.

I DID get the phone number of the bartender at our local pub, and barely paid anything from all the beer I drank there, so I can't have been that drunk and stupid.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Big Black McBeardy man from New York Knicks
Or Ronnie Turiaf as he is called.

How on earth I recognized him? The day before me and one of my mates where sitting in a sports bar while the Knicks and the Pacers were playing and to make it interesting we made a small 20 dollar bet. I put my money on the knicks and Mr Epic McBeardy made a 3 pointer when they were two points under, winning the game with 1 point.
So, naturally, I fell in love.
I mean, look at that beard!