Battle of the Badasses

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
In this thread, the person who posted above you will name two people from either popular fiction or real life. Your job is to state which one would win in a fight to the death. (brief descriptions about why are encouraged but not required)

Then you must give the next poster two more people to decide between.

Ok, to start off:

GDP vs. Flint (from G.I. Joe)

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Stalemate!

Both Flint and Gamma Delta Prick will be locked in 'Confusion' mode, as they both conflict over the thoughts of carotid strike or the mirror bicep pose, as they gaze into each others steely eyes. In sync, of course.

I'm not sure if this is Flint or Gary.

Polar Bear V Oprah Winfrey.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Oprah Winfrey eats Polar Bear when her diet fails miserably.
Poo Bear manages to yell one last witty remark before being devoured, but unfortunatly it get bleeped out because the producers find it "offensive".
Oprah writes a book about it and make billions.

Titty vs a runaway circus midget.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008

Titty, because of his inability to keep from laughing giddily, is incapable of defending himself and is therefore slowly (over the course of 5 hours) curb-stomped to death by a comically oversized midget clown shoe.

Obama Vs. Republican sharpshooter

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Oprah Winfrey eats Polar Bear when her diet fails miserably.
Poo Bear manages to yell one last witty remark before being devoured, but unfortunatly it get bleeped out because the producers find it "offensive".
Oprah writes a book about it and make billions.

Titty, while enamored at the site before him, falls into a hypnotic trance and stares in front with his eyes transfixed on the void.
Meanwhile, the circus midget flanks Titty on his left and proceeds to beat the living shit out of him.

Guatama Buddha vs Jesus

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Titty, because of his inability to keep from laughing giddily, is incapable of defending himself and is therefore slowly (over the course of 5 hours) curb-stomped to death by a comically oversized midget clown shoe.

Rep. Sharp shooter dies. Obama's ghetto roots finally kick in and he drops to the ground ala drive by shooting and his posy begins to fire random shots back into a crowd of innocent people. Oprah is hit and plunges from her 3rd story balcony to the crowd below where the sharp shooter is fleeing and is crushed by her 300 lb body.

Scabby vs. Pee Wee Herman

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Scabby vs. Pee Wee Herman
Hmm.. toughie. Scabby likes to hug his penis, and Pee Wee got busted for tugging his penis.

Yet, Scabby's got this one, with his wondrous joy. They'll frolic and prance around each other, until Scabby pounces him in a hug of death, squeezing him so hard Mr. Herman's eyeballs pop out.

Personally, I'd like to see a couple of you pitted against each other:

Silly C vs. Mr. D

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Hmm.. toughie. Scabby likes to hug his penis, and Pee Wee got busted for tugging his penis.

Yet, Scabby's got this one, with his wondrous joy. They'll frolic and prance around each other, until Scabby pounces him in a hug of death, squeezing him so hard Mr. Herman's eyeballs pop out.

Personally, I'd like to see a couple of you pitted against each other:

Silly C vs. Mr. D
Hands down Silly C. Why? He was in the Navy and can hit a banks worth of pennies from 27 miles away...that's a totally unfair, but sweet, advantage.

Violet vs. Amythist

Sideshow

Still a bit noob
Sep 15, 2008
Sydney
Has to be Frank

"Why don't you take off that stupid man suit?"

Brad Pitt vs. Edward Norton

to keep it even, Brad from when he was in Fight Club and Norton from American History X

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008

Titty, while enamored at the site before him,falls into a hypnotic trance and stares in front with his eyes transfixed on the void.
Meanwhile, the circus midget flanks Titty on his left and proceeds to beat the living shit out of him.

Guatama Buddha vs Jesus
This is not cool. We were both typing at the same time and you managed to press the save button before.

Also, Funee chose yours because he is racist.

I know! Let's combine them!

Titty, while enamored at the site before him, because of his inability to keep from laughing giddily,falls into a hypnotic trance and stares in front with his eyes transfixed on the void.
Meanwhile, the circus midget flanks Titty on his left, is incapable of defending himself and proceeds to beat the living shit out of him and is therefore slowly (over the course of 5 hours) curb-stomped to death by a comically oversized midget clown shoe.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Has to be Frank

"Why don't you take off that stupid man suit?"

Brad Pitt vs. Edward Norton

to keep it even, Brad from when he was in Fight Club and Norton from American History X

Edward Norton.

Trying my fucking hardest to keep Pitt's Snatch Gypsy out of my retarded mind, the sheer notion of driving any motherfuckers skull into a curb, for any reason whatsoever, is fucking ace! Plus, Tyler Durden is a schizophrenic concoction, which renders him void.

Buddhaboy vs a blind cerebral palsy dwarf, with downs syndrome named Eduardo!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Shut the fuck up, cocksucker. Midgets as a whole, may have been encompassed, but I quite clearly stated who the fuck would tear you a new asshole.

Eduardo ftw.
Ah, no you didn't. You stated who vs who. You also are biased, therefore your entry is now considered null.

You have my permission to continue with the 'Scratch and Sniff' with your customers balls.:khi4b: