Be emo

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Lately I've been writing a small dumb emo blog, for all my friends to read, which was made because of a threat: "Be nice, or I'll make a blog and write mean things about you!".
Good friendly humor. (It's in Norwegian, so it's no fucking point to link to it)

But that have made me aware of something. It's pretty fucking hard to pretend to be an emo. I can't pull it off, and I've even written sad little Haiku's, some shitty poems, and general emolike stuff.

So let's have it, think of one of the standard stereotypical emo trademarks and be as emo as you can!
If you were emo, what would you do/write/look like?

I tried to draw tears on myself, but failed since I only had a blue ballpoint pen.

I also gave myself makeup using paint.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Hmm.. the idea of finding my inner-emo kinda frightens me a bit. Besides, I was a goth girl for a few years, so I already know what I look like with massive amounts of make-up on my face.

However, I'd be happy to help you find your hypothetical emo-ness, Scabby!

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I'm sure lysandra or wtf his name is today will be posting here. it's right up his alley.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I'm sure lysandra or wtf his name is today will be posting here. it's right up his alley.
Actually, I find that Lysandra has a very loving, understanding nature... not sorrowful and hateful.

Honestly, going strictly off attitude, I'd say the "emo-est" posters here are me and Dunamis. :yociexp37:

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
My shitty life does not allow me to "pretend" to be emo. Only a conformist piece of shit would ever give in to the will of someone telling people to "act" a certain way, in this case emo. I don't have to pretend to be emo, I AM emo. I hate everything about society, my life, and YOU! I wish we would all just fucking die in a fiery Armageddon of pain and suffering!
I don't even like being labeled "emo." You can't label something as unique as me, and to do so would only follow the bullshit norms of society that corrupt the true individuality of those that don't follow everyone else like fucking sheep.

Fuck life, and fuck you! Now kindly get fucked and die!!
*tear*

How's that?