Best concert

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
The best? that's pretty hard

saw nirvana in a small club in 1992.

Rush always puts on a good show.. I've seen them 4 times.. Presto was their best concert I've ever been to.

My favorites... one summer in the mid 90's, the roof collapsed at Utah's most popular general admission venue.. As a result, they had to reschedule concerts to different venues.. One of those venues was a really small outdoor ampitheater that could only hold about 3-4,000 people, encircled in big buildings downtown... Saw Stone temple pilots there, the first show after weiland got out of rehab his first (or 2nd or 3rd) time.. and had an absolute blast.

A week later I took my girlfriend back to see Toad the Wet Sprocket... During the Toad show, the power all went out, but rather than leave the stage, Toad put on an all acoustic show in the dark... Between the awesome venue and the coolness of a band not pulling the "star" card and quitting early, those two are my most memorable concerts.

stopwatch

Family
Jul 11, 2008
In transition
The best? that's pretty hard

saw nirvana in a small club in 1992.

Rush always puts on a good show.. I've seen them 4 times.. Presto was their best concert I've ever been to.

My favorites... one summer in the mid 90's, the roof collapsed at Utah's most popular general admission venue.. As a result, they had to reschedule concerts to different venues.. One of those venues was a really small outdoor ampitheater that could only hold about 3-4,000 people, encircled in big buildings downtown... Saw Stone temple pilots there, the first show after weiland got out of rehab his first (or 2nd or 3rd) time.. and had an absolute blast.

A week later I took my girlfriend back to see Toad the Wet Sprocket... During the Toad show, the power all went out, but rather than leave the stage, Toad put on an all acoustic show in the dark... Between the awesome venue and the coolness of a band not pulling the "star" card and quitting early, those two are my most memorable concerts.
That's talent. Bands who have to hide behind noise aren't really musicians.

Fishypancake

spoils milk
May 21, 2008
My band was luck enough to play with michael graves [he spells michael weird], which is basiacally the misfits after danzig. That was fun, but my best concert ever is a tie between the time we played with Deadstar Assembly, where my bassist tilley got stapled, and kicked in the nuts repetitivly[ he is on the new DVD by the way. I think I should be too], or the time we all went out to see the butthole surfers.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
The Misfits, about five years back.. they played at Madison Square Garden on Halloween... awesome fucking show.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
My best concerts were:

King Crimson, Peter Gabriel, Queen, Playboy Jazz Festival at the Hollywood Bowl and believe or not, KISS.

The worst by far was Aerosmith and Ted Nugent.
Are you kidding? Ive been to two Aerosmith concerts..and they fucking rocked.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Maybe yours, but not mine. This is 1980. Steve's guitar strings kept breaking and he got real pissed.
Idiots kept throwing tennis balls at the neck of his guitar as well.
Yeah, that would make a shitty concert. The shittiest concert Ive ever been to was lets see... I would have to say Janet Jackson.. or maybe even when greenday and blink 182 played together..oh god, blink 182 sucks live.

possessedblanket

Noob a little less
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Best concert of my life is probably my first Wilco concert. Crazy lights, cool background video, small venue. They are in my humble opinion one of the best live acts around.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
I've only been to one concert. It was Big Day Out 99/2000 It starrred Korn, Hole, Maralyn Manson. Courtney Love got her tits out, Korn wore Kilts, and people threw shit at MM.

It was pretty cool though. I was ICED off my head, and some dude threw up on my Vans.

Good stuffs

stopwatch

Family
Jul 11, 2008
In transition
Once I left a party for a smoke out on the balcony. It was raining. I forgot to light my camel for a good ten minutes.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but there you have it.