Birfdai ideas

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Jess is having her 6th birthday in a few days, and I am yet to get her anything.

I WAS going to get a her that blasted Dora bike she's been nagging me for but, since there isn't room here for a bike, I decided against it.

Anyone have any ideas?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Jess is having her 6th birthday in a few days, and I am yet to get her anything.

I WAS going to get a her that blasted Dora bike she's been nagging me for but, since there isn't room here for a bike, I decided against it.

Anyone have any ideas?
I have two girls, one is 8 and the other is 17, you can never go wrong with a baby doll that pees

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
She's not into dolls.

Jess is autistic, I have yet to impress her with dolls. She tries to pull their heads off :(

SlimSkeeter

no kids, and I really am not that good at shopping for them. When I was that young all my toys were second hand and I played outside a lot.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Well, I might as well just get her Dora stuff, I got the Dora cake she asked for ordered.

It's just so unimaginative.

*wonders if you can get a dora laptop*

SlimSkeeter

looks nice....by the way, are "Dora" and "Explorer" supposed to rhyme? It always sounded like they wanted them to really badly (no kids, but I've been around enough of em to wonder this)

SlimSkeeter

I have *seen* it, not actually watched it. I miss The Muppet Show.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
The muppets were COOL!

I liked the little fuzzy alien dudes, who said "yerp yerp yerp yerp".

So adorable!

SlimSkeeter

I have season one of The Muppet Show...can't find the others yet. But they rock and are still funny now. Gotta like Gonzo.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
This last year i got my niece a bunch of Dora crap and she seemed to adore the "Dora the Explorer Backpack Rescue Bag" and the "Dora The Explorer Walkie Talkies', they were both pretty cheap but she really REALLY liked them. I guess she thought the idea of having backpack and stuff just like Dora was pretty banging. =)

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Gonzo is sexy! His nose is...

Umm yeah

Anyways, I called Big W near where I live and they only charge $59 for the laptop.

Screw Ebay.

Blood, she has a backpack, shoes, socks, blankets, clothes, ummm tons of dora toys.

But that is the cutest backpack I've ever seen, its all fluffy!