Blackberry phones

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
test...mobile phone ...test
I had tested one out. Twice. Each time I went to look for a new phone, I made a call using the one I wanted. However, my sidekick was wonderful at first, and I took good care of it.. and it turned to shit. It was the worst phone ever. I meant like in the long run, if they are sturdy.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Damn you and your editing. I thought you were telling me to test it first haha

No, sorry.

I'm working on a Mobile version of this forum .. I needed to make a test post.

So sorry.

Basically .. Blackberry is great if you need mobile net and email and so on. Pretty much a phone is a phone and the devil is in the contract and service provider.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I have the moto Q (the el cheapo version of a blackberry), and I honestly can't imagine anything worse... and mine has survived:

-Flying off the top of my car and busting into pieces at about 55 mph.
-Super drooled on
-pooped on
-thrown across the room several times (mostly by me)
-dropped into the sink (the water was running, but the drain wasn't stopped)

I'd say you're good. And if you end up hating it, just send it to me :29_003:

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
ehhh i still have the most basic shitty Cell you can get i think. I see no purpose in any of the super big awesome elite phones that do 10 million things. I might upgrade to a picture phone at some point but thats about it. To be honest, i dont use half the shit thats on my phone as is. And the less features the more durable the phone is. You drop an iPhone its toast. I've dropped my cell more times then i can count, i've left it on a heater over night, had it thrown, etc. It still works perfectly fine.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
ehhh i still have the most basic shitty Cell you can get i think. I see no purpose in any of the super big awesome elite phones that do 10 million things. I might upgrade to a picture phone at some point but thats about it. To be honest, i dont use half the shit thats on my phone as is. And the less features the more durable the phone is. You drop an iPhone its toast. I've dropped my cell more times then i can count, i've left it on a heater over night, had it thrown, etc. It still works perfectly fine.
I agree, all I need on a phone is the ability to call some cunt, and the ability to take a quick photo of some fool fucking up.

If the old analog service were still in - me, this old dude, and the brick phone would be besties.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Im a technology geek. When I buy something that has a lot of features, I use them all. I never liked basic things. Ive always been this way. Besides, all the phones that Ive ever had.. the sidekick lx, Razrs, and even my first cell which was a nokia(heard they were goood..) never lasted. The sidekicks(both the ID and the LX) would do good the first month, then id start hearing a whistling noise and the calls became very staticy. They would turn off for no reason. I would call tmobile and get a refurbished phone and the same shit would happen. The Razrs never lasted a few drops, the nokia lasted me about a year until it crapped out, but i had a problem with the light on it.

I heard the blackberries were extremely durable and again, lots of new features to play with lol.

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
Pocket PC destroys blackberry... Blackberrys are really only cool for email.. outside of that, they're nothing special.. It's kind of like comparing an Apple to a PC... In certain Niche's, the blackberry is better, but as an overall device, Windows mobile phones have FAR more functionality.

When it comes down to it, I'd rank PDA devices as follows: PocketPC phones (sprint mogul, HTC touch, AT&T Tilt, Verizon or Altell XV6800/PPC6800) >>>> Windows smartphones (moto Q, Samsung Blackjack, etc) >>>> Palm devices >>>> Blackberrys.

The only real exception to this chain... The T-mobile wing.. worst PDA phone ever.. No features, basically total garbage.. If you have T-mobile and want a pocketPC phone, get an AT&T tilt.. They're the best of the PocketPC phones out there... I'd take a tilt over any other phone, including the iphone.

Stickman

Dude!
May 18, 2008
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My phone is a piece of shit with a broken case, purple blotchs, and scratched to the shithouse. But it makes and recieves calls and message thus it is everything a phone should be. I just really dislike too many things on phones. I worked in IT for fucks sake and hate overly developed technology weird I know. So no I haven't tried a Blackberry nor will I bother getting one until it comes with a feature I deem worth of my money.