Blood gets fingered (pic inside)

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Wheew, i was scared that you found some hooker that kinda resembled me and did awful things to her whilst taking pics. haha

I still can't do that blood thing though, i got stooopid fingers that don't wanna mind me.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Wheew, i was scared that you found some hooker that kinda resembled me and did awful things to her whilst taking pics. haha

I still can't do that blood thing though, i got stooopid fingers that don't wanna mind me.
I only have trouble getting my right ring finger in on the first "o".

What does the Batman one look like? I haven't seen it before!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I only have trouble getting my right ring finger in on the first "o".

What does the Batman one look like? I haven't seen it before!
You've seen it before, i'm sure.

It's like this except i can't find a pic of someone doing it with both hands like they are supposed to.

SlimSkeeter

I thought about that, but i figured it wouldn't be very nice to steal your photos off your myspace. Not to mention creepy. hehe
I wont call the cops if you start stalking me. So long as you keep the nudie pics coming its all good in the neighborhood as far as I'm conserned.

Lethal_Lefty

[P]resident
Jan 12, 2009
Leave it to the black man to take a way for deaf, mute, mongoloids to communicate and make it even more retarded....

...what? Too soon?

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I am happy to report that I would bang each and every one of those chics.

I know .. I know .. I'm so cool !
I'd like to see a picture of a chick you wouldn't bang for a change. haha

Or are you one of those guys that think anything with a few warm holes is sexy?:arghh: