Boobs for Post

SittinGrumpy

Mamba and I were talking today about how to get you guys to post and we figured y'all would post for Boobs. So, four of the women on this forum have agreed that for every 100 post they will post a picture of their boobs.

Here are the post rules:

The post cannot be spam, they have to be real post.
The RSS post DO NOT COUNT
These have to be post by members

Boob rules:
They will be a member of the forum
The pics will be boobs
The pics will be at the discretion of the poster - clothed, naked, close up etc you get the point.

This post is # 57,068 so first boob shot at 57,168

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
The pics will be at the discretion of the poster - clothed, naked, close up etc you get the point.
Laaaaame

Naked boobs are the only boobs worth looking at and no female member here would post naked boobs---boobs with wooly sweaters, or bikinis for that matter, over them are not boob pics - they are merely pics of clothing with tits under them.

Laaaaame!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Naked boobs are the only boobs worth looking at and no female member here would post naked boobs
I agree with Neg. The list needs to be amended to:

They will be a member of the forum showing nipples
The pics will be boobs and nipples
The pics will be at the discretion of the poster - clothed showing nipples, naked showing nipples, close up showing nipples etc you get the point showing nipples.

SittinGrumpy

Well... these are the rules, we can delete the thread and pretend it never happened if you guys don't want them.....

SittinGrumpy

OH and sense only 4 agreed the max is 400 post lol

Just to clarify: 100 post one of the four post boobs, 200 post one of the four post boobs, 300 one of the four post boobs and at 400 the last one will post.

We are working on the order still and if this works maybe the four will agree to a second round OR other women will join.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Greatest idea ever!

I dont even know what any of you look like! (apart from mamba).

Boobs = excellent motivational tools

SlimSkeeter

I'm wondering who the women are that agreed... Although, given who is here, I doubt I would argue with just about any of them...come on post number 57,168!!

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Does it have to be in this thread? Or is it forum wide?

I also would like to know the order of the posting and set a requirement that the photo is up for a minimum period of time (say a week). That way should I get busy or need to travel for work I don't miss said boobage.