Bra Torture

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I am having bra issues this morning. It seems that every one I own has something wrong with it. I have several that the wire is uncomfortable. The under wire adds lift and oomph but there is a price to pay. The wire will dig into your side until you are ready to take it off regardless of where you are at. Then I have a couple where the straps want to pop off. They will randomly come loose and leave me whopsided without notice. I have had a strap to come loose and hang out of my shirt for who knows how long before I see it and fix it. I wonder if my coworkers have ever noticed but did not tell me. Then there are my padded ones. After washing them the pads become disfigured. I have to stretch and pull them back into shape before wearing. If not then your breast will look weird. As a side note, choose the times well for when you want to wear the padded ones. Never wear one to a make out session. The guy grabs the padding trying to cop a feel but he has to search for the real thing. This can be an embarrassing moment.

Who the hell invented these things anyway? Surely not a woman.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
The name you're looking for is Mary Phelps Jacob. Yep. Designed by a woman. Goes to show they can't do anything right.

SittinGrumpy

I always heard that if the underwire pokes the bra is too small.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I always heard that if the underwire pokes the bra is too small.
^yes

Nibbles, it would seem you buy your bras too small and also do not tighten the straps enough. If you think you are, but continue you to have bra-strap-fall-down-itis... then you can get one of those thingy doos you see commercials for. They hook onto each strap behind your back and hold them up.

Also, if you wash your padded bras on delicate and hang-dry them, they will last much longer without losing shape or getting that weird lumpy look.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
^yes

Nibbles, it would seem you buy your bras too small and also do not tighten the straps enough. If you think you are, but continue you to have bra-strap-fall-down-itis... then you can get one of those thingy doos you see commercials for. They hook onto each strap behind your back and hold them up.

Also, if you wash your padded bras on delicate and hang-dry them, they will last much longer without losing shape or getting that weird lumpy look.
This is outrageous. They are not too small and the straps are the ones that come off so you can convert it to a tank top or strapless style. They tend to pop out of the hooks.

I was tripping this morning when I posted this, lmao. What was I thinking?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
This is outrageous. They are not too small and the straps are the ones that come off so you can convert it to a tank top or strapless style. They tend to pop out of the hooks.
Have you been fitted by someone who knows boobies and bras? Victoria's Secret, for example.

If not, you are probably judging your own size incorrectly. Most women do... and adamantly believe otherwise.

highstrung mess said:
I was tripping this morning when I posted this,

I thought you decided against the meds...?

sensitiva said:
lmao. What was I thinking?
...that everyone would agree with you?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Have you been fitted by someone who knows boobies and bras? Victoria's Secret, for example.

If not, you are probably judging your own size incorrectly. Most women do... and adamantly believe otherwise.

I thought you decided against the meds...?

...that everyone would agree with you?
Yes, no drugs, no.

Jan 23, 2009
stumbledonarock.ucoz.com
I got Big Ass Tits so I've never been poked by wire or had ever bought a padded bra so I have no idea how to help with this except to either eat more and grow them or get some implants ...sounds like breast life for you sucks !So sorry ..Aaaawwwww..poor thing .

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I would really get fitted for a bra if i were you.
I use to have all kinds of problems because my boobs didn't match up with how big around i was. So if you can get measured you can go online and they have sites that will actually design your bras based on your measurements instead of just going off of the normal size chart.

You're stuck with the body/boobs combo you have for life, there's no sense in being uncomfortable if there are other options.

Even if its pricey atleast you'll be able to accumulate a few damn good bras so you don't have to suffer things falling off or popping apart without warning. haha

Reactions: OverLord