Breastfeeding: How old is to old?

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
[video=youtube;fxv6R9fUO74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxv6R9fUO74&feature=related[/video]

I just watched this video on youtube and it actually kinda grossed me out a bit.

I don't know if i am out of line for thinking so, because after all breastfeeding is a natural thing and its probably not damaging them physically but what about psychologically?

discuss.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
That is....fucking disgusting.

8 is way, way too old to be breastfed. I wish I could hear what she is saying in the clip, but I dont have sound.

I think a mother should stop breastfeeding at around 2. After that I don't see any point in continuing as they get their sustenance from solid foods.

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
8? What the fuck? My youngest breastfed the longest and my wife weaned her at 18 months. Ask any breastfeeding mom and they'll tell you that once the little snot monsters have teeth, it's time to go to the bottle.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
That is....fucking disgusting.

8 is way, way too old to be breastfed. I wish I could hear what she is saying in the clip, but I dont have sound.

I think a mother should stop breastfeeding at around 2. After that I don't see any point in continuing as they get their sustenance from solid foods.
Basically the mom in the video says she feels that her daughters should be able to choose when they want to stop breastfeeding.

So one stopped when she was five but the other is already 8 years old and still doesn't want to quit.

Its gotten ridiculous though because now the little girls are drawing their mothers boobs and shit.

I dunno why but somehow that just don't seem right to me.

OutKast

Dude!
Mar 22, 2008
In my office
Wow,she has a pair of breast lovers on her hands..Personally if you ask me the one that's still feeding is a lesbian in the making..Did you hear her moan while feeding and grouping her moms' breast at the same time? The fact that they have names for her breasts is disturbing as hell..I think they need therapy...

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
First of all: I can't watch the clip. Verizon's internet is so fucking slow that it takes eons to load any video... so I just don't.... HOWEVER

Totally agree. After a year, the milk changes anyways, because they really just don't need it anymore.

8? What the fuck? My youngest breastfed the longest and my wife weaned her at 18 months. Ask any breastfeeding mom and they'll tell you that once the little snot monsters have teeth, it's time to go to the bottle.
Meh. If you wean the kid from the boob using a bottle, then you just have one more thing to wean them of... and it comes with other flavors like JUICE!! Yikes. No thanks.

However, the teeth? Yeah.... if those puppies aren't weaning motivators, then your tits don't have nerve endings.

Basically the mom in the video says she feels that her daughters should be able to choose when they want to stop breastfeeding.
That's understandable TO AN EXTENT. Breastmilk is designed to be an easily digested form of nutrition. Once the kid's gut is matured enough to handle regular foods.. what the hell's the point?

blood said:
So one stopped when she was five but the other is already 8 years old and still doesn't want to quit.
EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Btw... is this lady married? What does hubby say?

blood said:
Its gotten ridiculous though because now the little girls are drawing their mothers boobs and shit.

I dunno why but somehow that just don't seem right to me.
Someone needs to slap her. That just can't be healthy for a little kid's mind.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Btw... is this lady married? What does hubby say?
Her hubby has been with her for 8 years i think and so he has lived with this going on for just about the whole time hes been with this woman and he says he has no problem with it.

But do you see what i mean about it feeling wrong but you can't exactly put your finger on why because it could be totaly innocent depending on the person.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
But do you see what i mean about it feeling wrong but you can't exactly put your finger on why because it could be totaly innocent depending on the person.
Yes, definitely... and now, all I can picture are two prepubescent little girls sucking on the boobies in your av.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Yes, definitely... and now, all I can picture are two prepubescent little girls sucking on the boobies in your av.
Yes, and pair that with my profile song and you might be on to something there. =)

eww i think i just grossed myself out.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
If the girl is saying he doesn't want to 'quit' then its an addiction, like a dummy/pacifier/bottle.

The mother needs to put her droopy milk boobs away.

Stupid woman.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Dude, it needs to be said. What about the guy? when does he gets the breasts back?

Seriously, kids suck on there thumbs forever. you keep a pacifier in there mouth they will fucking keep that shit in till there 18, or kids make fun of them enough. Sorry, at a young age, on something like that, the kid doesn't really need to have the choice.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Heh. How does she expect her children to know when it's time to stop when she obviously doesn't know when it's time herself?

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
That is just terrible.

I say, when the child is old enough to walk up to their mother, pull her shirt up and just go at it, than it should be done and over with.