Buddha

SlimSkeeter

Jenn and Josie did this much better a few months ago....at least that thread was entertaining.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
One would think Buddha would be too busy wiping out another species of whale to make all those pointless poop-a-ganda threads in The Green Zone.

Spamming rubbish like that really does bring this place down a few levels in terms of entertainment and interest. It really does make me consider why I bother posting on this forum, or any for that matter, when douchebags like this seem to have a never-ending supply of bullshit to share with anyone and everyone who doesn't care.

He doesn't even try to challenge on an intellectual level anymore. It's all "I hate America this" or "Asia FTW that". It makes me want to throw beer bottles at my monitor every time I come to this site. I'm sure people of Asian descent wouldn't want someone as disrespectful and douchey as that claiming to represent their opinions on global matters.

If they do, then obviously their deep traditions of a being respectful, even with their differences, and intelligent race are completely false and they're a race of rednecks just as Buddha thinks Americans are, albeit a race of rice-eating, whale-killing, dolphin-slaughtering, back-stabbing, slum-dwelling rednecks who spend their time watching cartoons and sniffing virgin's underwear from vending machines.

God help them if they do.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
One would think Buddha would be too busy wiping out another species of whale to make all those pointless poop-a-ganda threads in The Green Zone.

Spamming rubbish like that really does bring this place down a few levels in terms of entertainment and interest. It really does make me consider why I bother posting on this forum, or any for that matter, when douchebags like this seem to have a never-ending supply of bullshit to share with anyone and everyone who doesn't care.

He doesn't even try to challenge on an intellectual level anymore. It's all "I hate America this" or "Asia FTW that". It makes me want to throw beer bottles at my monitor every time I come to this site. I'm sure people of Asian descent wouldn't want someone as disrespectful and douchey as that claiming to represent their opinions on global matters.

If they do, then obviously their deep traditions of a being respectful, even with their differences, and intelligent race are completely false and they're a race of rednecks just as Buddha thinks Americans are, albeit a race of rice-eating, whale-killing, dolphin-slaughtering, back-stabbing, slum-dwelling rednecks who spend their time watching cartoons and sniffing virgin's underwear from vending machines.

God help them if they do.
Well said, D. With some good points there, too. You're right, he's just a troll and rarely contributes anything good. Point taken.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
It really does make me consider why I bother posting on this forum, or any for that matter,
That IS a very good question. Why DO you bother posting if the entertainment value does not live up to your prerequisites.

Why not spend your time at the local gaming arcade, pinching quarters into the PONG machines and trying but failing to pick up on 16 year olds.

Dude, just show them that cool car you got and they'll be diving for the shotgun seat.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
That IS a very good question. Why DO you bother posting if the entertainment value does not live up to your prerequisites.
Because I acknowledge the fact that despite all your garbage, a lot of the other members here have something of value to add in the form of their opinions and knowledge. I've found myself learning more from a lot of people here than from my own studies in some cases.

Why not spend your time at the local gaming arcade, pinching quarters into the PONG machines and trying but failing to pick up on 16 year olds.
Because it is full of Asians. No joke. It really is. If I were to ask one of the arcade's employees where "Pong" is, he would point out half the customers in the store.

With me being 22, you would also know that pursuing 16 year olds would be illegal in many countries. What are you trying to suggest, old man?

Dude, just show them that cool car you got and they'll be diving for the shotgun seat.
Are you even legitimately employed? I don't recall you mentioning anything about your career over the past 5 years. Maybe you did, but you're just not important enough for me to take notice of these things. Or are you another one of those old American internet perverts, preying on naive women and getting them to fund your trips around Asia with false promises of taking them back to the USA where they can live in freedom?

Just because some of us work hard and like to share their hobbies with like-minded hard-working people, doesn't mean you have to get all jealous on us.

Maybe if you got yourself a job you could save up to replace that clunker you've been driving back and forth between your grass hut and the local lady-boy brothel in Wan Chai.

And FYI - I have been to Hong Kong. I came back with diarrhea and lungs that felt heavier than a Los Angeles-based, chain-smoking truck driver with a collapsed lung.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
With me being 22, you would also know that pursuing 16 year olds would be illegal in many countries. What are you trying to suggest, old man?
In most countries it's all good.

Just stay out of Queensland, boy. If you bone a 16/17 year old there and slip your penis into her pooper it's suddenly illegal.
Goddamn weirdos.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Are you even legitimately employed? I don't recall you mentioning anything about your career over the past 5 years. Maybe you did, but you're just not important enough for me to take notice of these things. Or are you another one of those old American internet perverts, preying on naive women and getting them to fund your trips around Asia with false promises of taking them back to the USA where they can live in freedom?

Just because some of us work hard and like to share their hobbies with like-minded hard-working people, doesn't mean you have to get all jealous on us.

Maybe if you got yourself a job you could save up to replace that clunker you've been driving back and forth between your grass hut and the local lady-boy brothel in Wan Chai.

And FYI - I have been to Hong Kong. I came back with diarrhea and lungs that felt heavier than a Los Angeles-based, chain-smoking truck driver with a collapsed lung.
Oh come on, dude. These nonsense is completely unnecessary.
The grass hut thing did hit home though. That reminds me. I need to change the banana leaves, they are getting infested with bugs.

FYI, I no longer drive because I don't need to. The public transpo here is fantastic and much cheaper than owning and maintaining a car.
I've driven since I was 16, had a drivers license from two different countries, owned a BMW bike that I drove in 3 different countries.

I want to take a brake from the traffic and flipping other drivers off.

Yep, pollution sucks in the Hong Kong Island area. I live farther up North in the country side, about 3 train stations from the border. No pollutions here unless you count the dog shit that the owners didn't pick up after.

Wan Chai is full of old Brits and Aussies, walking around with the phillipina whores, flocking into pubs and watching either rugby or football.
When the USS fleet comes, the streets are full of drunk idiots trying to start fights with locals and fucking the whores who end up walking bawl legged the next day.

Next time you come, contact me. I'll set you up with Mei Mei. She'll teach you the pleasures of life.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hehehe, the hub is enlisting in the US Navy. Be afeared.
When I stated that they start fights, I did not say they end them.

You may want to keep tabs on his habits when he docks.
The babes here are irresistible. I know I know, he says that he loves you and will never do it, but...............well, you'll never know anyways............

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
When I stated that they start fights, I did not say they end them.
I wasn't implying anything other than that he may end up docking there at some point.

buddha said:
You may want to keep tabs on his habits when he docks.
The babes here are irresistible. I know I know, he says that he loves you and will never do it, but...............well, you'll never know anyways............
I know. It worries me, but I'm keeping it out of my thoughts. He's doing this for him - and that's what I want. I hope I can trust him. I hope he'll stay faithful... but if not, well then I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I wasn't implying anything other than that he may end up docking there at some point.

I know. It worries me, but I'm keeping it out of my thoughts. He's doing this for him - and that's what I want. I hope I can trust him. I hope he'll stay faithful... but if not, well then I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Sorry about that, but a man has got to be a man (yeah I know that sounds like crap) and the temptation and peer pressure will get the best of him.
Let him enjoy his time on earth. Life is short, and you should be enjoying as well. Get yourself some dick from time to time.

Variety is the spice of life!!

Oh, and if he does get out here, have him look me up. I'll take care of him if your worried. I'll take him out for great food and beer.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Sorry about that, but a man has got to be a man (yeah I know that sounds like crap) and the temptation and peer pressure will get the best of him.
Let him enjoy his time on earth. Life is short, and you should be enjoying as well. Get yourself some dick from time to time.
No. A man can be faithful. A woman can be faithful. I understand that it isn't easy and that men are different than women - especially as far as the relationship between sex and their emotions, however I married for a monogamous relationship. If he did not, then I'm not his gal.

...maybe. Like I said, I'll cross that bridge if/when I get to it.

buddha said:
Oh, and if he does get out here, have him look me up. I'll take care of him if your worried. I'll take him out for great food and beer.
1) I might. He'll make his own decisions about what he wants to do and who he wants to visit, though.

2) That is not reassuring in the slightest. :baffled:

3) I'm sure he'd really enjoy a local tour, the food, and having a couple beers.