Buddhaboy - Japanese are cowards

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I looked up the word and did not find the quote you mentioned.
You be jibing me!
Lulz. Because that was funny, I am not going to point out that you just officially hijacked that thread in the Greenzone, and I'm going to take a deep breath and respond as politely as I can. And, as per the rules, I did not hijack that thread again, and instead created another thread. Yay!
Total war also means using Nerve gas and it wasn't used. By "people", what people do you mean. The ones who did not succumb to the gov propaganda?
No, nerve gas wasn't used. Most countries abided by the Geneva Gas laws from 1925. I say most countries because, obviously the Nazis used it against the Jews, and the JAPANESE used it against the Chinese in 1941. So...yea, odd point you just made there.
What would you know of the Japanese "ethos of total war"?
I suppose I don't know anything about the current Japanese ethos of war. But I can tell you that in WWII, they wanted to call all of Asia Japan, and, apparently, wanted North America's new name to be Japan as well. By any and all means. See above statement about the use of gas against China as evidence of that.
Did you live there for 17 years as I have?
Do you really know what you're talking about from first had experience living with these people?
What the hell difference does this make? That was seriously weak. So, by that reasoning, anytime you criticize America for anything, you are automatically wrong because you haven't lived here for the past 17 years?
Example:
buddhaboy: "America was gay in the 1900's."
Me: "What do you know about it? I live here."
buddhaboy: "You're right, my bad."
Do they teach history in Japan, or do they glaze over the embarrassment and shame of WWII like the Germans?
The Japanese waged absolutely brutal, all out, no holds barred war in Asia and the South Pacific, how can any reasonable person possibly argue that?
Tell me about how "hilarious" you found it. Did you ROFL and LOL and spit your coffee on the screen? Was it THAT funny?
So, you find it funny if folks mourn the loss of children who were instantly vaporized, not counting the ones who were maimed for the rest of their lives?
I ROFL'ed actually, because I found your hypocritical statement hilarious. I didn't say atomic fried Japs were funny did I? Am I really supposed to care? You do realize that if I am, I'm also therefore suppose to feel bad every time someone dies unjustly or horribly, which would put me in a perpetual state of depression.
Ah, that is a big NO. I have met some of those people who lived during those years. Those were house wives practicing with broom sticks.
I asked a few if they would have actually used it. They said they would have "ran like a frightened cat" at the first look at a foreigner.
Mmkay, your 75+ year old circle of friends would have run, and quickly been shot in the back by other Japanese. You see, much like the officers of the German army keeping the conscripted polish/etc. in line with guns in their backs, or the Russian commandants keeping their soldiers in line the same way, the Japanese had the Kempeitai. I'm sure you know who they are, since you've lived in Japan for a lifetime, so I don't have to explain the propaganda enforcing kempeitai further.
This is Knowledge based on my Experience. Do you have that to back you up?
You have as much experience in WWII Japan as I do idiot. You weren't there. I can see right through your reference to "experience" as some cheep ploy to exhalt your knowledge of everything Japanese related, trying (but completely failing) to make an argument against you impossible. Every history book written about the period will back me up (that is, every history book written outside of Japan). You're self-proclaimed "experience" is laughable by comparison.
This is more of the media hype to support the plans of the A-bomb and to make your conscious feel less guilty.
Ugh, I could care less if we bombed the shit out of a country made up entirely of starving, helpless, retarded orphans, let alone a country we were at war with. Again, that was pretty weak.
That is pure fiction. You don't know that as a fact because it never occurred.
Ok, that was just fucking retarded. IF an invasion did occur on mainland Japan, you're saying it would have been hug and kiss, grab ass fest, with the only casualties being some poor GI's getting herpes from a 'dirty' welcome? It would have been slaughter. Again, no reasonable person would argue that.
More hype for the bombs justification and for the American public to sleep comfy in their beds.
I was born in 1982. I would sleep comfortably in my bed if we nuked all of Asia in 1945. It was a war I had nothing to do with, and the only consequence of which I endure, is freedom and democracy.
You're an asshole.
This may be true, but my statement was made as a humorous attempt to stay on topic, sorry.
I've been through this kind of talk with too many idiots on EZ and certainly on FY.com.
Agh, I see now why all of your arguments have been baseless and unreasonable. You're fucking tired of defending Japan. Ok. I get it.

I'm not without reason. I understand that there is a debate about whether an atomic bomb OR an invasion was even necessary. Read a book or two and one will find that it wasn't so black and white. I get there is ambiguity in the decision, so don't get all pissy with me because other SC'ers and FU'ers pissed you off.

Christ!:khi4b:

Anyway, Japs have stupid lookin eyes. What's your experience with that?:khi7h:

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Sorry to put this here, didnt want to start another Japan thread and didn't want to Hijack the other one.

Seriously, who gives a shit. The Japanese were bombed, innocent people died, it's sad, yes.. BUT they didn't have to involve us by bombing Pearl harbor. They killed people too. People who were mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, etc.. Why the fuck are you so against the US and everything to do with the US? Just because YOU moved to Japan doesn't mean Japan is automatically right and the US is shit on. Just because people don't agree with you, doesn't make them ignorant. For all we know it is YOU who is brainwashed. You are one person, Buddha. Yet you act like you speak for all Japan. They weren't bombed without reason.

We wanted to stay out of that war. JAPAN brought us into it.

I'm sick of you always putting down the U.S. I tried to be nice, I tried to stick up for you, but enough is enough. Just because you moved to Japan does NOT make you an expert on everything Japanese. Stop getting so fucking riled up every time someone says something bad about them, remember these words, You are not Japanese. You seem to want to be so bad.

I live in the U.S. This is a country that I do love. I may not agree with everything that the government does, but I support them. And I'm sick of you always making it seem like WE are wrong. Al queada hijacks planes, KILLS thousands of people, and it's OUR fault.I remember you once saying that. Remember Buddha, the US has had thousands of deaths due to terrorists , and we don't whine about it.

The only thing to do is move the fuck on and get the fuck over it. It fucking happened. It wouldn't have happened if Japan didn't bomb Pearl Harbor, but it did, and it's done and over with.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Lulz. Because that was funny, I am not going to point out that you just officially hijacked that thread in the Greenzone, and I'm going to take a deep breath and respond as politely as I can. And, as per the rules, I did not hijack that thread again, and instead created another thread. Yay!

No, nerve gas wasn't used. Most countries abided by the Geneva Gas laws from 1925. I say most countries because, obviously the Nazis used it against the Jews, and the JAPANESE used it against the Chinese in 1941. So...yea, odd point you just made there.

I suppose I don't know anything about the current Japanese ethos of war. But I can tell you that in WWII, they wanted to call all of Asia Japan, and, apparently, wanted North America's new name to be Japan as well. By any and all means. See above statement about the use of gas against China as evidence of that.

What the hell difference does this make? That was seriously weak. So, by that reasoning, anytime you criticize America for anything, you are automatically wrong because you haven't lived here for the past 17 years?
Example:
Do they teach history in Japan, or do they glaze over the embarrassment and shame of WWII like the Germans?
The Japanese waged absolutely brutal, all out, no holds barred war in Asia and the South Pacific, how can any reasonable person possibly argue that?

I ROFL'ed actually, because I found your hypocritical statement hilarious. I didn't say atomic fried Japs were funny did I? Am I really supposed to care? You do realize that if I am, I'm also therefore suppose to feel bad every time someone dies unjustly or horribly, which would put me in a perpetual state of depression.

Mmkay, your 75+ year old circle of friends would have run, and quickly been shot in the back by other Japanese. You see, much like the officers of the German army keeping the conscripted polish/etc. in line with guns in their backs, or the Russian commandants keeping their soldiers in line the same way, the Japanese had the Kempeitai. I'm sure you know who they are, since you've lived in Japan for a lifetime, so I don't have to explain the propaganda enforcing kempeitai further.
You have as much experience in WWII Japan as I do idiot. You weren't there. I can see right through your reference to "experience" as some cheep ploy to exhalt your knowledge of everything Japanese related, trying (but completely failing) to make an argument against you impossible. Every history book written about the period will back me up (that is, every history book written outside of Japan). You're self-proclaimed "experience" is laughable by comparison.
Ugh, I could care less if we bombed the shit out of a country made up entirely of starving, helpless, retarded orphans, let alone a country we were at war with. Again, that was pretty weak.

Ok, that was just fucking retarded. IF an invasion did occur on mainland Japan, you're saying it would have been hug and kiss, grab ass fest, with the only casualties being some poor GI's getting herpes from a 'dirty' welcome? It would have been slaughter. Again, no reasonable person would argue that.

I was born in 1982. I would sleep comfortably in my bed if we nuked all of Asia in 1945. It was a war I had nothing to do with, and the only consequence of which I endure, is freedom and democracy.

This may be true, but my statement was made as a humorous attempt to stay on topic, sorry.
Agh, I see now why all of your arguments have been baseless and unreasonable. You're fucking tired of defending Japan. Ok. I get it.

I'm not without reason. I understand that there is a debate about whether an atomic bomb OR an invasion was even necessary. Read a book or two and one will find that it wasn't so black and white. I get there is ambiguity in the decision, so don't get all pissy with me because other SC'ers and FU'ers pissed you off.

OK.

Sorry to put this here, didnt want to start another Japan thread and didn't want to Hijack the other one.

Seriously, who gives a shit. The Japanese were bombed, innocent people died, it's sad, yes.. BUT they didn't have to involve us by bombing Pearl harbor. They killed people too. People who were mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, etc.. Why the fuck are you so against the US and everything to do with the US? Just because YOU moved to Japan doesn't mean Japan is automatically right and the US is shit on. Just because people don't agree with you, doesn't make them ignorant. For all we know it is YOU who is brainwashed. You are one person, Buddha. Yet you act like you speak for all Japan. They weren't bombed without reason.

I'm sick of you always putting down the U.S. I tried to be nice, I tried to stick up for you, but enough is enough. Just because you moved to Japan does NOT make you an expert on everything Japanese. Stop getting so fucking riled up every time someone says something bad about them, remember these words, You are not Japanese. You seem to want to be so bad.

I live in the U.S. This is a country that I do love. I may not agree with everything that the government does, but I support them. And I'm sick of you always making it seem like WE are wrong. Al queada hijacks planes, KILLS thousands of people, and it's OUR fault.I remember you once saying that. Remember Buddha, the US has had thousands of deaths due to terrorists , and we don't whine about it.

The only thing to do is move the fuck on and get the fuck over it. It fucking happened. It wouldn't have happened if Japan didn't bomb Pearl Harbor, but it did, and it's done and over with.

OK.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
You cannot expect serious discussions when you state something as absurd as this. Absurdity belongs in the Free-zone, so don't be surprised if I don't engage with it.

Seriously, who gives a shit.
Seems you do, Jenn. You contradicted yourself.

The Japanese were bombed, innocent people died, it's sad, yes.. BUT they didn't have to involve us by bombing Pearl harbor. They killed people too.
I never once stated otherwise on any one forum that both you and I belonged to.

As far as Pearl Harbor is concerned, there is more to it than that.
If the American gov knew in advance from British codes that were broken and relayed to the State Department, then why did Roosevelt let it happen?

As I stated in FY.com in a long ago thread, why were the "rust buckets left in Pearl harbor and the newer ships were re-located on the east coast"?

There is more than meets the eye, but does not take away the fact that they attacked first, with the U.S. gov leaving the door wide open.

People who were mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, etc.. Why the fuck are you so against the US and everything to do with the US?
Did I not clarify this with badutahboy in another thread? If I have to clear this up for the millionth time, then fuck it. I give up.
I have nothing to prove to any one person.

They weren't bombed without reason.
Could you give me a reason other than what you were "brainwashed" with from your high school history text books?
Those text books are just as bad as the Japanese text books.

Are you so sure of this, Jenn? There is lots of money to be made from wars. Moves the economy.

I live in the U.S. This is a country that I do love. I may not agree with everything that the government does, but I support them.
Good for you, because I don't live there at present, I don't love any one country because I like most of them and I do not agree with most everything the U.S. gov does.

You and your same thinking friends seem to have more of a problem with that than I.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
You cannot expect serious discussions when you state something as absurd as this. Absurdity belongs in the Free-zone, so don't be surprised if I don't engage with it.
Ok...

Example:

By all means, engage it now.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey

Seems you do, Jenn. You contradicted yourself.

I never once stated otherwise on any one forum that both you and I belonged to.

As far as Pearl Harbor is concerned, there is more to it than that.
If the American gov knew in advance from British codes that were broken and relayed to the State Department, then why did Roosevelt let it happen?

As I stated in FY.com in a long ago thread, why were the "rust buckets left in Pearl harbor and the newer ships were re-located on the east coast"?

There is more than meets the eye, but does not take away the fact that they attacked first, with the U.S. gov leaving the door wide open.

Did I not clarify this with badutahboy in another thread? If I have to clear this up for the millionth time, then fuck it. I give up.
I have nothing to prove to any one person.

Could you give me a reason other than what you were "brainwashed" with from your high school history text books?
Those text books are just as bad as the Japanese text books.

Are you so sure of this, Jenn? There is lots of money to be made from wars. Moves the economy.

Good for you, because I don't live there at present, I don't love any one country because I like most of them and I do not agree with most everything the U.S. gov does.

You and your same thinking friends seem to have more of a problem with that than I.
I didn't contradict myself. I meant who gives a shit that they were bombed. It's sad that they were, but you move on. Yes, I believe the History books I read in high school, and yes I believe all of the shows I watch on the history channel. It's what I choose to believe, just like what you choose to believe. Did I ever say that I believe everything 100%? No, I wasn't there, and neither were you. The only difference is, *I* have not sat at my computer for a few years now calling people on a message board brainwashed because they do not agree with what I believe in. What do you know? Where do you get YOUR information from? YOU weren't there. But yet, you cry about it ALL of the time and bash the US government every chance you get. Why don't you stay the fuck in Japan and not worry about the US.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Not a matter of what I believe. It is a matter of FACTS.

You're exaggerating things a bit, so simmer down to a nice cup of coffee or something.

So explain where you get your facts from. If the U.S. history books lie, and Japanese History books lie, where do you get them from...

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
So explain where you get your facts from. If the U.S. history books lie, and Japanese History books lie, where do you get them from...
Do you have a library card? I do.
Do you enjoy reading books?

Do you think everything is garbage on the net (most is)?
You can find reasonable sources on there.

Try this link. Seems to be OK with me.
Also check out their Index:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/pearl/www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/pearl.html

Figures, coward.
Wowee wowee! You got me riled on that one!
I guess I'll have to type you a long response until my finger nails fall off!

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Do you have a library card? I do.
Do you enjoy reading books?

Do you think everything is garbage on the net (most is)?
You can find reasonable sources on there.

Try this link. Seems to be OK with me.
Also check out their Index:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/pearl/www.geocities.com/Pentagon/6315/pearl.html

Wowee wowee! You got me riled on that one!
I guess I'll have to type you a long response until my finger nails fall off!
How about you stop avoiding the issue, drop the sarcasm, and counter me with reasonable arguments. Not to have done something that simple by now only tells me that you've got nothing.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Omg. Yet another conspiracy theory. Is that all you have?

You are being blown out of the water here, ButtBoy.
You can go fuck yourself, cuntgirl.

IF it's another conspiracy theory, prove it.
It's been proved that the British broke the Japanese codes, with-held them until the last few days of the attack.

Why not get your smart ass in the article, break it down and show where it's wrong or is it you can do nothing more than run your sperm coated mouth off.

Seems the dried yogurt juice on your lips is making your words slip out, showing you have no sense.

The main massage I a aiming at for Jenn, not you fuckbutt, is that a coin has two sides and there is always another story.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
You can go fuck yourself, cuntgirl.

IF it's another conspiracy theory, prove it.
It's been proved that the British broke the Japanese codes, with-held them until the last few days of the attack.

Why not get your smart ass in the article, break it down and show where it's wrong or is it you can do nothing more than run your sperm coated mouth off.

Seems the dried yogurt juice on your lips is making your words slip out, showing you have no sense.

The main massage I a aiming at for Jenn, not you fuckbutt, is that a coin has two sides and there is always another story.
Ooooh. Got you riled, did I?

Ha. Hahahahaha.

*cleans the screen*

Some warning would be good, thanks. Knobrash.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Hahahahaha! I actually got you to reply back.

*cleans the keyboard*

No need to warn us on your two week sojourns because your wart invested nose will always arrive first before the plastic tits.
Now, come on. You are really, really trying you hardest to avoid the issue here, aren't ya, knobrash? This thread was dedicated to you. The least you can do is to respond to NegC with something atleast bordering on intelligence.... or maybe not.

Don't you like it when someone calls you out?

Don't you like it when you get asked to back up your shit with more than "Ok"?

And before you even go there - NO... a link to a conspiracy theory is NOT backing your shit up. That's a fucking kop-out.

Knobrash.

:29:

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Now, come on. You are really, really trying you hardest to avoid the issue here, aren't ya, knobrash? This thread was dedicated to you. The least you can do is to respond to NegC with something atleast bordering on intelligence.... or maybe not.

Don't you like it when someone calls you out?

Don't you like it when you get asked to back up your shit with more than "Ok"?

And before you even go there - NO... a link to a conspiracy theory is NOT backing your shit up. That's a fucking kop-out.

Knobrash.

:29:
Does not matter what you think nor what you think you think, fuckbutt.