Business website

AcId FaIrY

Still a bit noob
Aug 3, 2009
Need a website builder package that allows me to design a website and register a domain name all within the same site. Less complicated that way for my little brain which doesn't take much to confuse it, at the best of times..

Basically, i'm starting an online business but am out of touch with the internet side of 'site builders'. Have used one before but was of the tacky crap website builder kind and i want a professional look rather than a 'comic sans font written/advert plastered' noob one. Can get to grips with a program pretty quick once i get the hang of how everything works.

The ability for easy/quick editing for ever changing products and enabling people to buy directly from the site via paypal/credit cards is a must!

Have read about 'Moonfruit.com' - Anyone had experience of this? They seem quite good but as i was reading through, email function etc wasn't available as of yet. Am thinking may be more hassle than i need right now?

Any help would be greatfully received guys :)

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Need a website builder package that allows me to design a website and register a domain name all within the same site. Less complicated that way for my little brain which doesn't take much to confuse it, at the best of times..

Basically, i'm starting an online business but am out of touch with the internet side of 'site builders'. Have used one before but was of the tacky crap website builder kind and i want a professional look rather than a 'comic sans font written/advert plastered' noob one. Can get to grips with a program pretty quick once i get the hang of how everything works.

The ability for easy/quick editing for ever changing products and enabling people to buy directly from the site via paypal/credit cards is a must!

Have read about 'Moonfruit.com' - Anyone had experience of this? They seem quite good but as i was reading through, email function etc wasn't available as of yet. Am thinking may be more hassle than i need right now?

Any help would be greatfully received guys :)

1: Welcome back .. stop by more often !

2: YOUR profile has been viewed over 90,000 times since Aug 2009 .. thats fucking awesome !! ( what did you do to make it so ? )

Your question,

Go to any reputable hosting company, such as HOST GATOR, ( http://www.hostgator.com/ ), I use them also.

They have a myriad of packages that are geared toward novices. They also have storefront, checkout and other software that is free when you sign up.

If you want a "pro" and custom look then you will need to entertain the services of a professional @ $$$ <--- no joke, it be not cheap.

AcId FaIrY

Still a bit noob
Aug 3, 2009
1: Welcome back .. stop by more often !

Hello! Have missed you dearly. I do try - Forgetting my damn password didn't help! ;) Have had so much on, you wouldn't believe! How are you?

2: YOUR profile has been viewed over 90,000 times since Aug 2009 .. thats fucking awesome !! ( what did you do to make it so ? )

I am totally amazing :) Haven't i told this you before?! Haha. I have my own personal following don't y'know...!

Your question,

Go to any reputable hosting company, such as HOST GATOR, ( http://www.hostgator.com/ ), I use them also.

They have a myriad of packages that are geared toward novices. They also have storefront, checkout and other software that is free when you sign up.

If you want a "pro" and custom look then you will need to entertain the services of a professional @ $$$ <--- no joke, it be not cheap.

Cheers hun, will delve right into this and check it out. May start out and see how things progress. Perhaps move on to having someone build and maintain one for me eventually if things all go to plan. Exciting stuff! Will post and keep you all entertained with the progress!

Now... need to catch up on what i have missed! What's the gossip?!

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Now... need to catch up on what i have missed! What's the gossip?!
-lost our forum virgin to some model
-Kommie is still trying to convince us we're heathenistic worthless gobs of cow poo
-Cranium is giving me more stuff!
-4nik8 is posting again (yay!)
-Blood has all but disappeared

and uh... well, I can't really think of much else.

AcId FaIrY

Still a bit noob
Aug 3, 2009
-Kommie is still trying to convince us we're heathenistic worthless gobs of cow poo

Blood?! Oh no, why is that? Hope you are well Josie x

SlimSkeeter

Thanks for leading with that...:p