Busted !!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
A while back I installed an admin tool to help me analyze forum traffic.

This tool aids me by show where traffic was BEFORE it came to this forum, this helps me by showing how I should gear my meta tags and such to the target audience.

Well often some folks come from odd places and I share them here as I see em ..

Such as today:

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
^

So, one of you dirty bastards was slapping your junk around and THEN navigated to our nice clean forum without even washing your hands.

Filthy little buggers ....

SittinGrumpy

Funny and gross.

Does it let you track who it is? I, as a nosy woman, would love to know stuff that like.

Hey, if so we could make a game of it lol

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Funny and gross. Does it let you track who it is? I, as a nosy woman, would love to know stuff that like. Hey, if so we could make a game of it lol
Nope. I can not see the origination info, only the tracking cookies that almost all websites attach to traffic.

Let this be a lesson kids:

If you are doing a NO NO make sure you go to a neutral place or two before you do anything official.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
If you are doing a NO NO make sure you go to a neutral place or two before you do anything official.
This seems like a challenge.
Let's see who can gross Cranium out the most by navigating from the weirdest places!

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
Honestly though, the milf thing wasn't me! Someone else is keeping very quiet; probably the srmat thing to do.
Yeah, no kidding. Wenis would have came from the Frankie goes to Hollywood fan club.

And it wasn't me, why would I look at milfs? I have to look at one right now.