Buy a better life from the comfort of your sofa

Pud

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 20, 2010
I'm here in spite of Cranium's use of the word "fag" as a pejorative noun and modifier. Its current faddish (and juvenile) ubiquity strips all meaning from the word, intended or otherwise. There are several other words and phrases currently suffering from similar fates, and I'd hoped to find something a little more ... um ... creative on a site called Swollen Cranium.

That being said, you'll probably like me if you understand the difference between dropping a point because it becomes moot, or simply choosing to stay mute on the subject. If the previous sentence confuses you, there is a high probability you'll conclude I'm an arrogant prick (hence the screen name).

I'm not particularly technologically savvy, but I can read and follow simple instructions. It's kinda like cooking. Betty Crocker might have a larger circulation than Julia Child, but that doesn't mean Betty is superior. She's just a lot easier to grasp from the comfort of one's sofa.

Pud

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 20, 2010
Hi and welcome you arrogant prick .. try not to be such a fag while you are here !

Yaaaa ~!
Too late. For years, I tried to be Str8ified. The gayectomy, however, didn't take.

SlimSkeeter

Welcome..let the discourse on the propensity of humanity to achieve greatness while simultaneously wallowing in its own filth begin.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
u seem intelagant!! you will fit rite in heare like peace of jigsaw!!!

Welcome, Pud.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Why should I feel like throwing up my breakfast in a fucking introduction thread?

Josieeeeee... you suck.

Welcome, pud.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
They've got an underground club somewhere in Tokyo for special customers.

The girls working there are fed Jasmin, Rose or some other incense paste for a week.
She comes to your table, pulls up her short sexy shirt, takes a shit ( a small clump) on a plate.

The customers, all men it seems, will eat it with a small ice-cream spoon, savoring the flavor........

True story.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle

The girls working there are fed Jasmin, Rose or some other incense paste for a week.
She comes to your table, pulls up her short sexy shirt, takes a shit ( a small clump) on a plate.

The customers, all men it seems, will eat it with a small ice-cream spoon, savoring the flavor........

True story.
I have Jasmine and Rose! :D

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009

True story.
Where did you source this information?

Seems like bull/womanshit to me.

Also isn't it hard to eat poo without getting ill? Why am I asking this.