Call of Duty: Black Ops

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I wonder if it will be like the last one.........so high paced with a story that was so confusing, you had no chance to actually stop and enjoy the game.
The laws here in the great US of A allow us folks to replay a purchased game how ever many times we would like.

Pity... the man be gots you down an shit.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I have no idea what you are talking about, but I do recall you making some comment about the last game of theirs being a bit too high paced and linear.

I was assuming this recent version is similar.
I don't have the game yet, so I cannot do anything other than to assume, right or wrong.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
My mate also bought the game. Havent had time to try the campaign yet, but Zombie multiplayer is teh shit!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
This is Mother. Voodoo, Preacher. Open fire when Rabbit takes the shot.

Whoops, wrong game.

Anyways, Question: Has anybody found all three Intel for each and every mission?
And Reznov. Why is he stuck in Masons head?

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
COD single player = gay with AIDS. Only any good for online!

I'm leaving Black Ops in its case until I get further into Gran Turismo 5.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Only any good for online!
I was a bit pissed at how easily I finished the campagne that I never gave the Black Ops online a try until last month.

Now after a daily play x 4 hours I'm up to level 43 and it is a frustration fest, buggy online play now that PSN are all pussy whipped since they got hacked.

Disconnects hourly, server migrates hourly. Fucking lame.

Say nothing of the bevy of 12 year old assholes that camp with sniper rifle and rack up huge kill streaks because they refuse to run and gun like a 'real man'.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Damn, you love your man more than I do.

I've banned the game from the house. Classing it under games like WOW, telling him it ruins relationships.

hehe

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
you had a review of the game.
The campaign and Vietnam / Cuba story line are pretty tits. Although easy for a hardcore gamer.

I did not feel compelled to review it since there are many professional A-holes that had the game reviewed and screenshots uploaded within 3 hours of it hitting the shelves.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
I've been thinking about getting back into the FPS world. The last FPS I played was Halo 2 and the last one I legitimately played was Day of Defeat/Counter-Strike. :-\