Cell phone ringers

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Do you use the standard, or did you purchase yourself a custom? Whatcha got?

Someone sent me a zebra ringer the other day. I'm a bit afraid to use it, though. The damn thing makes the strangest noise. It's a sort of grunting/screeching sound. Maybe a zebra in heat?

I have the Pink Panther theme set for my main ringer and Edvard Grieg's "Hall of the Mountain King" and Electric Six's "Danger! High Voltage!" set as a couple of ringers for my more frequent callers.

I used to have a bunch more, but they don't transfer from other phones. <--Bunk.:yociexp10:

Manis_B

Dude!
Mar 31, 2008
www.gatoforums.net
i have my phone on silent, cause im usually in places where i need to be silent. i didnt download that new Eddie Vedder song from that new movie, and its pretty dope.

also, 50th post.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I recorded part of an Atmosphere song for my husband's ringer... so it's not standard or purchased. It was saved as a voicenote. *shrug* It works.

Other than that, my phone has this goofy ringer that sounds like the oldschool cartoon stuff, so that's my Default.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I have the Green hornet theme as my main ringer, and i have Twisted Nerve as my back up incase i get bored of the first one.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
turn off your vmail
You can do that? I *hate* voicemails. I even have a nasty little message to discourage people from continuing the phone call.. but I'm always getting new messages:

Hey, [Josie], It's me. Call me back.. oh yeah, did I tell you that while I was taking a shit I ran out of tp today?? It was so awful... anyways, I just wanted to call you about something... call me back and we'll talk about that something.

^WTF???

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I've got Faithless/Insomnia as my default and Prince/Raspberry Beret as a back up for when I get bored with the first one.

My message alert tone is teh baby having a fit of the giggles.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
I used to have loads of different mp3s for different people. But then I deleted them all so my memory card could hold more pictures and videos. So now I just use the default Nokia tone.

I think I might delete some unwanted pics and vids though so I can clear up some room for a song or two.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Edvard Grieg's "Hall of the Mountain King"
Now that is just awesome.
Grieg pwns!

For the moment I have the love theme to House of Flying Daggers. My phone rings all the fucking time so it's important to have something that doesnt scare me.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Hehehehe...I like mine on vibrate...
hehehehehe

I have the Green hornet theme..
Sweet!

Now that is just awesome.
Grieg pwns!

For the moment I have the love theme to House of Flying Daggers. My phone rings all the fucking time so it's important to have something that doesnt scare me.
Uh huh!

Hahaha.. I have to admit, my Grieg ringer scares me sometimes. It starts at the fastest part, so if I'm asleep it fucks with me.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
My ringtone is The Misfits Dig up her bones, and my text msg thing is just "new message" I dont know how to change that..

And my VM is the same as my ringtone.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I feel left out without a ringer.

Fuck it all...there's always apple and mulberry pie to cheer me up.