Chat-time with Polar Bear

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
It's been a while since I've had extra time to hang out here on the boards. I've been so busy lately with the holidays and everything else. I rarely have enough surplus free time in my days to really 'get into' anything that's been going on around the forum.

For the most part, that's a good thing. My life is a little more scripted now that I'm living with someone, but so far, it's more than worth losing free time that I wasn't really doing anything with anyways. At any rate, I think things are beginning to slow down to a point where I can devote a bit of time to posting...so fill me in!

Tell me what's been going on with you folks. Give me your sob stories and your latest gripes/ complaints. Tell me how awesome things are going for you. Or perhaps simply ask me a question. I see we have some new folks. Tell me a little about yourselves.

This thread is for me to get to know about you. Don't be shy!

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I see we have some new folks. Tell me a little about yourselves.

This thread is for me to get to know about you. Don't be shy!
Well, I am new to the forum scene. Though I find that I have enjoyed my time on SC so far, I have learned some things about myself that may need further attention. So far I have discovered that I am a scary, selfish bitch who has personal issues that I expect to be solved by strangers. Lasting relationships are not meant for me. I have developed a fetish for duct tape and broken bones. Also, lacking in self control, I have been known to give BJ's on the first date.

On a more positive note, I will be going to Paris for Christmas next year with the money I will be saving from no longer paying a therapist. Fuck a company Christmas party.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Well, I am new to the forum scene. Though I find that I have enjoyed my time on SC so far, I have learned some things about myself that may need further attention. So far I have discovered that I am a scary, selfish bitch who has personal issues that I expect to be solved by strangers. Lasting relationships are not meant for me. I have developed a fetish for duct tape and broken bones. Also, lacking in self control, I have been known to give BJ's on the first date.

On a more positive note, I will be going to Paris for Christmas next year with the money I will be saving from no longer paying a therapist. Fuck a company Christmas party.

hehehehehe

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

Wow. Your insight is truly amazing and I'm so impressed with you. You have already taken to our counselling in a positive way and we should quickly be able to mould you into a wonderful person. All you need is us members in your life...fuck the rest of the world!!!

:yociexp77:

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I won some money in poker, and they took a shitlong way to give em to me, but now I've finally got em and have already started spending it on more poker and a vibrator to this girl I like on the other side of Norway.
Yeah.

I've also experienced karma this week. My awesome employer, which just gave me a new phone, and are paying a trip to Paris, wanted me to buy a shitload of wine to give away to clients, and being the asshole that I am, I added a "loss" on the original tab so I could get myself free wine. On my way getting all these boxes on a trolley to my car I had to get the trolley over a hump in the way, and tried to push it over by applying pressure from my side. Now bear in mind, some days ago I operated out a wisdom tooth and can therefor not chew, so I had bought myself a can of yoghourt and carried it in my coat pocket.
When I applied the pressure, the can came in the middle and POP, yoghourt come like a fountain out of my pocket.

That truly sucked.

Nice seeing you, poo bear.

SlimSkeeter

Eh, its Christmas and apparently it blows for most people so I invited everyone to my place for a SC X-mas party.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I want to know more about YOU.

As in exactly have you been doing. What exactly is your excuse for not hanging out with us. What the hell!

Further more, I believe you owe the same explanation to the other boards you so called 'hang out' in.

LethalDose

Noob a little less
Mar 14, 2008
not a big story to tell...about a month ago I had a small fire in my house(the bathroom of all places)
911 was called but my dumb ass went back into the house.It took the F.D. 15 minutes to get here..if I woulda waited...

Other than that I`m just paroozing teh internet...working my crummy job..doin Christmas shit..ect.

I do go on vacation in two week though..that`ll be a bonus.