China is weird..

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I was watching a documentary on China last night on how they are over crowded and parents get rid of their girls by either adoption, killing, abortion or abandoning them. I understand they all want boys, but shit, it's not logical. Now they have what, 70% more men than women? So these men have a hard time getting a companion? They have to steal women, or buy women as their wives. Is China promoting gay relationships or something, lol. It just doesn't seem right to me. They have a 1 child rule.. so you get one shot to have a boy, and if it doesn't happen, you get rid of the girl and try again. smh.. thats some fucked up logic.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
^^^ Seriously right?

China is ignoring a seriously profitable export here.
Hey there down in the dumps Chinese couple! Did ya have a baby? Did ya have a girl? Are you disappointed your silly Chinese last name will die with you? Just sell your kid to some weirdo in the US, such as Gary! You can try as many times as you like to have a boy whilst avoiding the whole coat hanger thing and profiting in the process.

I should pitch this idea to the whole of China. Using my best Billy Mays impersonation.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
China is weird..
You've got that right! And as soon as Gary gets the blog thing going or his magazine thing going or what ever it is, I'll right up some weird shit going on like this latest thing:

Fake popcorn, fake hamburger meat, pork meat to look like beef, fake eggs, powder milk, overdosed watermelons...list goes on.