F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

This song came on the radio earlier and has been stuck in my head ever since. And now there's a tiger thread. Woop.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I hate the chinese new year. Everything shuts down for such a long period of time and I can't get my pricing timely for my customers. The factories also stop producing and the ports shut down and it trickles down to me often having to wait an extra 30 days to get what I do have on order.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I hate the chinese new year. Everything shuts down for such a long period of time and I can't get my pricing timely for my customers. The factories also stop producing and the ports shut down and it trickles down to me often having to wait an extra 30 days to get what I do have on order.
Tough titties...........

What do you expect, everybody to kiss ass to the Western world and its way?
They've been having this event at this time for the past 5000 yrs, compared the Christian/Julian calender that is not only 4 years off the mark, in the past, but completely the wrong month.........FOOL!!

It actually would be April, 2014 today.....

Keep in mind, these are migrant workers, laboring 18 hrs a day, for less than $50 bucks.
They haven't been home to see their families in a year.

Be happy with what you have, you western exploiter of the underprivileged proletariat asshole.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
I think the Chinese community down here should be forced to work during our New Year holidays. The Muslim community should be forced to work during all Christian-related public holidays. Etc etc. All these foreigners are the laziest workers out there. They take all of our public holidays off but also rant and rave and take their own "religious/cultural holidays" off as well and expect to be paid for it. You wanna work for a "western" company? Take only the holiday time that the company recognises.

As for Chinese New Year - my ears are still ringing from their bloody illegal fireworks! Those fuckers are crazy!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Take only the holiday time that the company recognizes.
If they expect pay, I absolutely agree with you.
It's interesting observing foreigners living in our countries as opposed to us living in theirs. They seem to stay in their communities, a bit isolated whilst I on the other hand do anything and everything they do in their own home countries.

As for Chinese New Year - my ears are still ringing from their bloody illegal fireworks! Those fuckers are crazy!
Why, did you get one up shoved up your ass?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BAM!!:tongue:

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Why, did you get one up shoved up your ass?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BAM!!:tongue:
Not quite up my ass, but close enough. The fuckers let some off in the garden in the centre of my apartment complex. Some bottle rockets came very close to going through my window.

I'm all for the Chinese communities in Sydney though. Without them, I wouldn't have had such an easy time getting alcohol when I was a kid! I remember on a Geography excursion to the city back in year 10 (sophomore year in high school), we walked through China town and bought some very cheap scotch and filled up our Coke bottles to hide it from the teachers! In school uniform. No questions asked. We were wasted on the school mini bus on the way home and the teachers were freaking out!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Not quite up my ass, but close enough. The fuckers let some off in the garden in the centre of my apartment complex. Some bottle rockets came very close to going through my window.

I'm all for the Chinese communities in Sydney though. Without them, I wouldn't have had such an easy time getting alcohol when I was a kid! I remember on a Geography excursion to the city back in year 10 (sophomore year in high school), we walked through China town and bought some very cheap scotch and filled up our Coke bottles to hide it from the teachers! In school uniform. No questions asked. We were wasted on the school mini bus on the way home and the teachers were freaking out!
Dude, tell me the truth.

You were checking out the Jp titties in my sig.

Weren't you.

WEREN'T YOU!!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Booo hiss!
I'm a tiger and so far this year sucks bawls.

Year of the tiger = violent change...me no likey.

bahumbas

Dude!
Aug 29, 2009
I was also born in the year of the tiger and nothing interesting for me except I am getting older and older.