$cientology

Manis_B

Dude!
Mar 31, 2008
www.gatoforums.net
Is a terrible cult. You are bated in with great promises of better self, and instead you are sucked into a never ending battle against "crimes" you havnt committed and forced to buy books to learn how to fix yourself. Thousands of dollars are stollen from thousands of broken families for the goal of a few.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
It's nothing compared to the Catholics with their multi-million dollar cathedrals and the vast wealth stored at the Vatican.

Manis_B

Dude!
Mar 31, 2008
www.gatoforums.net
It's nothing compared to the Catholics with their multi-million dollar cathedrals and the vast wealth stored at the Vatican.
you can leave the church if you want to. you CANNOT leave scientology.

Also, if you join SeaOrg, the private army, you sign a contract for a literal 1 billion years.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
you can leave the church if you want to. you CANNOT leave scientology.

Also, if you join SeaOrg, the private army, you sign a contract for a literal 1 billion years.

What do you mean, you can't leave scientology? They have thugs that accompany a hitman to your door if you try?

Manis_B

Dude!
Mar 31, 2008
www.gatoforums.net

What do you mean, you can't leave scientology? They have thugs that accompany a hitman to your door if you try?
something like that. they will picket outside your house, your work, and even your parents house. they will harass anyone they have on file connected to you. There is a policy they follow, called "Fair Game". If you turn your back on $cientology...you and your loved ones become fair game.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
something like that. they will picket outside your house, your work, and even your parents house. they will harass anyone they have on file connected to you. There is a policy they follow, called "Fair Game". If you turn your back on ...you and your loved ones become fair game.
Wow, that seems pretty pathetic and desperate.

Scientology's going on my non-try religion list along with the black Kool-Aid gang.

Manis_B

Dude!
Mar 31, 2008
www.gatoforums.net
Wow, that seems pretty pathetic and desperate.

Scientology's going on my non-try religion list along with the black Kool-Aid gang.
its tatics like this ment to keep people in the cult. they need people to make money. you have to pay for wisdom or answers. sometimes thousands of dollars at a time.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
its tatics like this ment to keep people in the cult. they need people to make money. you have to pay for wisdom or answers. sometimes thousands of dollars at a time.
So, how much have you spent so far? :yociexp37:

Where are you getting your info from? I don't know enough of this "cult" to comment and would like to read up on it.

I've seen his books floating around the public library. Looks like a SF novel or something.

Manis_B

Dude!
Mar 31, 2008
www.gatoforums.net
So, how much have you spent so far? :yociexp37:

Where are you getting your info from? I don't know enough of this "cult" to comment and would like to read up on it.

I've seen his books floating around the public library. Looks like a SF novel or something.
infact, the whole religion was based on the work of a science fiction writer, author of Battlefield Earth.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
infact, the whole religion was based on the work of a science fiction writer, author of Battlefield Earth.
Maybe I'll check it out. I want to see what all the hoopla is about.

Some of their members are not dumb shits: Herbie Hancock, ?Santana?, Tom Cruise.........whether you like them or not, does not take away from their smarts.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

Some of their members are not dumb shits: Herbie Hancock, ?Santana?, Tom Cruise.........whether you like them or not, does not take away from their smarts.
Maybe, but smart people don't normally worship a Founder like L. Ron Hubbard
He was not a nuclear physicist or even a graduate of a legitimate university. He lied about his war record. He was a bigamist, a drug abuser, and a criminal.

Manis_B

Dude!
Mar 31, 2008
www.gatoforums.net

you can for free actually =)

thanks to Operation Chanology, the profit making works of scientology are being mass produced and distribuited for free across the world.

Operation Chanology is a war against the oppressive nature of scientology, and seeks to dismantle it in its current form.

On April 12, Operation Reconnect will attempt to rejoin "discommunicated" families and freinds all over the world. It is an attempt to show those in scientology that there is an exit...there is away to be with the ones you love, and the ones who love you.

join anonymous.

we are legion. we do not forgive. we do not forget. expect us.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Operation_Chanology

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/PROJECT_CHANOLOGY/IRL_PROTEST_PAGE/Operation_Reconnect

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
What a weird ass relgion, started by some of the most famous sci fi authors of all time

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Scientology believes that "Psychiatry and psychology are destructive and abusive practices" but are totally adept at using them in their recruitment of members ... and in making sure they remain members!

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008

Members like that are not typical of the membership. lt's like joining the army and becoming an instant General.