Circumcision

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Circumcision are generally something that only Jews and Americans tend favor, for some odd reason. But some new studies show that circumcision actually can prevent STD's like, HIV.
No shit.
I read about this the first time a year ago, and the scientists refused to acknowledge it before they did the studies again.
They did, and now it's official.

Now I want to know; are you circumcised? Do you want a circumcision, and if so, is it because of the possible prevention of HIV, cosmetic reasons or any other personal stuff?

Personally, I love my foreskin, because it can hold marbles and stuff. It can also be used as an indicator for what I did the night before. Corn under the foreskin can only mean one thing!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Circumcision

Personally, I love my foreskin, !

I have a 100% original wiener.

I'm 40 now and children born during my era were nearly all wiener whacked as if the thing were the Devil.

Luckily I had shit bag parents and was born at home ... on a bunk bed and never saw a doctor ( Only a public clinic nurse) until I entered the Army at 17.

And no, I'm a keepin mine.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Circumcision for me all the way.

I'm not particularly found of dick cheese and mildew growth.

What's the point in keeping some useless dick flap? Because it reminds you of your Australopithecus afarensis days?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Circumcision for me all the way.

I'm not particularly found of dick cheese and mildew growth.
Circ'd and not circ. produce the same amount of smegma. fyi.

buddha said:
What's the point in keeping some useless dick flap?
Because it isn't useless and that isn't all they cut off?

Almost all circumcisions come with at least slight, if not severe, error. These errors often aren't all that clear until adulthood.

I could go on for hours with a million sources to back me up about why circumcision is simply an arcane brutality to the genitals (unless you're jewish - which, btw... they're much nicer about the circ.s - they leave the PENIS alone, and only focus on the foreskin, whereas American fucknuts like to chop 50-80 percent of the existing skin, not the foreskin, off the poor child.)

In repsonse to the OP...

Circumcision is horribly unnecessary. I say keep whatcha momma gave you!

With what I know now, I'm disappointed I never got to experience a flapped pener :(

... and the mutilated look of a chopped one is just revolting to me now that I can recognize the problems with the cut ones.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
I'm uncut... and I'm thankful. Not only is my dick larger than the average, it is sheathed which makes it more sensitive... and thats a good thing in the bedroom (for me). I feel sorry for men who are cut. Not only do they usually have a smaller dick... but it rubs against their underwear and pants all day long which makes it less sensitive.

As for dick cheese... as long as you're not a dirtball who doesn't shower enough, you won't have dick cheese. People are supposed to shower every day... and as long as you do that, you won't have stink-dick. Even circumcised men will have a stinky dick if they don't shower daily. The same goes for women.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
I don't know what kind of women you're cavorting with, but if they have a dick at all-- stinky or otherwise-- you might want to reevaluate your standards.
Are we bored today? Bored enough to take my statement out of context? You know exactly what I meant. Women need to shower on a daily basis as well... or they will have "cheese"... and stickiness.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
A Canadian group called the Association for Genital Integrity has applied for public funding to launch a court challenge aimed at banning the circumcision of baby boys.
I guess you could say this group is doing its part to fight health-care cut-backs.

A rabbi, a priest and a minister got together for lunch once a week.

One day, one made the comment that preaching to people wasn't really all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a bear.

One thing led to another, and they decided to do an experiment. They would all go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to convert it.

Seven days later, they all got together to discuss the experience.

Father Flannery went first. His arm was in a sling, he was using crutches to walk, and his arms and legs were heavily bandaged.

"Well," he said, "I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him, I began to read to him from the Catechism. Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy Mary Mother of God, he became as gentle a lamb. The bishop is coming out next week to give him first communion and confirmation."

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, with an arm and both legs in casts, and an IV drip.

In his best fire and brimstone oratory he claimed, "WELL brothers, you KNOW that we don't sprinkle! I went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to READ to my bear from God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I took HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled DOWN one hill, UP another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So, fast as I could, I DUNKED him and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as gentle as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus."

They both looked down at Rabbi Goldberg, who was lying in a hospital bed. He was in a body cast and traction with IVs and monitors running in and out of him. He was in bad shape.

The rabbi looked up and said, "Looking back on it, circumcision might not have been the best way to start."

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I'm uncut... and I'm thankful. Not only is my dick larger than the average, it is sheathed which makes it more sensitive... and thats a good thing in the bedroom (for me). I feel sorry for men who are cut. Not only do they usually have a smaller dick... but it rubs against their underwear and pants all day long which makes it less sensitive.

As for dick cheese... as long as you're not a dirtball who doesn't shower enough, you won't have dick cheese. People are supposed to shower every day... and as long as you do that, you won't have stink-dick. Even circumcised men will have a stinky dick if they don't shower daily. The same goes for women.
I'm a little confused.. how does being circumsized cause one to have a smaller penis? It's only a bit of foreskin.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
And this is why not many people are nice to you. You're a dumbass.
No, the only people who aren't "nice" to me are you FY people... and niceness isn't something that anyone could expect from members of a site called fuckyou.com. Anyway, where is this sudden aggression coming from? Did I say something that upset you?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
And this is why not many people are nice to you. You're a dumbass.
Uh, no. It's because, right now, you're exhibiting that you're a moron.

It is not "just a little flap of skin" - especially with American circ.s . sometimes all of the existing skin of the entire penis is what's cut off because the clamp they use to sever all the nerves and blood vessels takes up too much room to bother only cutting off the foreskin. And even when they try to only get the foreskin, they "have to cut behind it as well" ... meaning they cut and peel off skin from the rest of the penis- even in the "best" circumcisions.

^if that's too difficult to understand^ ...

You're a moron.

Circumcision in a shell:

-baby's stomach is pumped
-penis is erected through stimulation
-foreskin is retracted (torn away from a still attached glans)
-penis is clamped
-penis, NOT foreskin, is cut away
-penis is sizzled with electrodes to control bleeding

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
No, the only people who aren't "nice" to me are you FY people... and niceness isn't something that anyone could expect from members of a site called fuckyou.com. Anyway, where is this sudden aggression coming from? Did I say something that upset you?
Are we forgetting that you were once a member of FY and tried to come back time and time again after being banned?

There's no aggression. I made a statement is all.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
Are we forgetting that you were once a member of FY and tried to come back time and time again after being banned?
Nope haven't forgotten about any of that. However, I fail to see how that has anything to do with what we're talking about.

There's no aggression. I made a statement is all.
You called me a dumbass. Now to MOST people, that would be considered aggressive. I didn't call you any names did I? So not only was your reply aggressive... it was unwarranted.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Uh, no. It's because, right now, you're exhibiting that you're a moron.

It is not "just a little flap of skin" - especially with American circ.s . sometimes all of the existing skin of the entire penis is what's cut off because the clamp they use to sever all the nerves and blood vessels takes up too much room to bother only cutting off the foreskin. And even when they try to only get the foreskin, they "have to cut behind it as well" ... meaning they cut and peel off skin from the rest of the penis- even in the "best" circumcisions.

^if that's too difficult to understand^ ...

You're a moron.

Circumcision in a shell:

-baby's stomach is pumped
-penis is erected through stimulation
-foreskin is retracted (torn away from a still attached glans)
-penis is clamped
-penis, NOT foreskin, is cut away
-penis is sizzled with electrodes to control bleeding
I know what circumcision is.
But thanks for the lesson.

I just don't get how people think it is such a significant size difference when really, the circumsized penis is less than an inch smaller.

I am all for circumcision. My son is circumcised and if I have another boy, he will be too.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Nope haven't forgotten about any of that. However, I fail to see how that has anything to do with what we're talking about.

You called me a dumbass. Now to MOST people, that would be considered aggressive. I didn't call you any names did I? So not only was your reply aggressive... it was unwarranted.
You're still a dumbass. :10_003: