Conjugal Harmony

SlimSkeeter

This is just too damn funny....

Name: BrandiY

State: California

Hobbies and Interests: I play ping pong and dream I’m playing ping pong somewhere else not prison.

Convictions: Drug deal went bad, next thing you know, I got hauled off for killing a cop. I’m a good person.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Name: Mama69

State: Washington

Convictions: Really it was just arson but it turned out his kids were in there so they said two counts murder one. Not very fair to me!!!

ahahaha

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Hahahaha
Go to the FAQ's

Help, my "wife" is about to be released from prison!

Conjugal Harmony seeks only to connect law abiding citizens with those inmates who are serving sentences of life without the possibility of parole or longer. In rare cases, these convicts may earn a retrial based on new evidence which could potentially lead to early release. Though uncommon, this possibility does exist. It is for this very reason we strongly encourage you to secure prenuptial annulment and/or divorce papers, so that if your beloved spouse is released, as impossible as it may seem, you’ll immediately be able to rescind your marriage in order to preserve your assets and pursue a new jailbird partner.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
So this is where the skeeter fund is going to...
Pretty smart...
Ten bucks can buy a lot of random dollar store crap to bribe your new incarcerated lover into going to second base with you.

I'm on to you kiddo...

SlimSkeeter

So this is where the skeeter fund is going to...
Pretty smart...
Ten bucks can buy a lot of random dollar store crap to bribe your new incarcerated lover into going to second base with you.

I'm on to you kiddo...
I shop around....

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
She's just misunderstood.

Name: Lassie

Hobbies and Interests: I like reading and not getting beat up. I spend all my time doing those two things.

Convictions: Malicious mischief, vandalism, then a guy I dated turned up dead plus his wife.

Now this one is cute.

Name: Brass1s

Hobbies and Interests: Hot dog night is pretty much all I have to look forward to anymore. I also made a special waist band device for

the purpose of intimacy that uses a hot dog and it works pretty good. I have t hide it though cuz they don’t let that.

Convictions: Driving under the influence, reckless endangerment, parafanalia possession, and drug possession a couple times. Manslaughter a couple times too and one they said was murder.

And with the "help my wife is getting out" notifications, who could knock it?