Cranium

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Is the forum taking the direction with content etc that you originally envisaged or is it as Moltke once said "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy?"

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
You're a fucking whino, aren't you?
Your imagination's running riot.
Sometimes l swear you believe what you say.
No-one seems to notice it's the same joke.
lt's just told in a thousand different ways.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Your imagination's running riot.
Sometimes l swear you believe what you say.
No-one seems to notice it's the same joke.
lt's just told in a thousand different ways.
I like to think of my posts as really good cheeseburgers.

You know...not particularly imaginative, like Macadamia Encrusted Mahi Mahi, or fancy like a NY Strip Steak. But, while I may never appear, to you, like a 5-star restauraunt, I'd like to think I'm a regular haunt for some people. And that's about all the ambition you're going to soak from me, I'm afraid.

But hey....is it really so bad?

"Nothing wrong with selling cheeseburgers, as long as they're quality cheeseburgers" ~ George Thoroughgood.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Of all the things to choose ... cheese! l can't stand it ... seriously.

:haha:
Well, what can I say? It could be worse. I could be pretentious and take on a vaguely superior tone in my posts like some people have a tendancy to do.

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Well, what can I say? It could be worse. I could be pretentious and take on a vaguely superior tone in my posts like some people have a tendancy to do.
As English is not my native language it may or may not have a tendency come across as such but que sera sera.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
PB your cheese burgers wreak of the cheese of truth! The whole wheat bun of integraity, the meat of justice, the lettice of humilaty, the onions of glory and a little tomato called love!

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
As English is not my native language it may or may not have a tendency come across as such but que sera sera.
Because you don't speak english (IE the words you use may not be the right one because you don't know all the definitions) It may or may not (it could go either way) have a tendency come across (what others see when they communicate with you) as such but que sera sera (but whatever)

This can be interupted as 1 of 2 ways

1 I'm an idiot who doesn't know really what i'm writing, so i'm not really sure how i sound to other people, but whatever

2. I may or may not sound pretenious, but whatever.

hmmmmm. Your right, i'm going with number 1.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
It's always interesting to read the interpretations of 'outsiders' by the folks who consider themselves to be the 'insiders'. The cool and hip.

They always call others 'idiots' and 'stupid' when it is them who clearly do not understand.
I really don't have to wonder who is being an idiot and stupid at the same time.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
It's always interesting to read the interpretations of 'outsiders' by the folks who consider themselves to be the 'insiders'. The cool and hip.

They always call others 'idiots' and 'stupid' when it is them who clearly do not understand.
I really don't have to wonder who is being an idiot and stupid at the same time.
I find I am in 100% agreement with you.
Well said and kudos to you.

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
1 I'm an idiot who doesn't know really what i'm writing, so i'm not really sure how i sound to other people, but whatever
ldiocy was never the subject matter until you decided to post.

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008

Given the history, it is no surprise that the 'insider' psyche would surface in some.

As for being an 'outsider', l would have it no other way.

Kudos mon ami.