Cunt

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I've had a long day at work. It started at 7am and it is still not over yet. I am on-call after hours tonight until 7am tomorrow morning. When I left the office today at 5:30pm I had to drive in the dark, in the pouring rain and traffic, while answering two work phones. I got soaking wet going into the grocery store to pick up dinner while still answering the phones. Driving home I began ticking off in my head my "to do" list of things that had to be done tonight. I will need to cook dinner, do homework with the kids, referee bath time, wash clothes, and help pack up everyone's things for tomorrow and still answer two phones. Also before I go to bed tonight I have to put in at least an hour on the computer working on work stuff. All of this is fine because I am used to it. I am not complaining just explaining my day.

On the way home from the store, a neighbor called. She wanted to come over to my house with her girlfriend and two kids to hang and drink beer. I told her politely that tonight was not a good night. I was way too busy with the kids and work. This chick got pissed off and was fucking rude to me saying don't bother trying to hang out with her anymore period. FINE. I won't. She is a 35 year old single, stay at home mom, of a two year old who lives with her MOTHER. She has not worked since she was in her twenties!

I told her that when she gets a fucking job, a few more kids, and has to manage her own life to please call me back so that I can barge in on her fucking life. Until then, back the fuck off.

I am amazed daily by people's manners. I needed a calm night so that I could take care of my responsibilities not a night of people barging in, consuming my time, and destroying my clean house. When did people become so oblivious to other peoples needs? The cunt.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Fuck her off.

If she can't understand that you're busy, then she isn't a real friend anyway.

A real friend would offer to help you with the kiddies and cook dinner for you.

SlimSkeeter

Fuck her off.

If she can't understand that you're busy, then she isn't a real friend anyway.

A real friend would offer to help you with the kiddies and cook dinner for you.
Agreed....at least I would have.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I've had a long day at work. It started at 7am and it is still not over yet. I am on-call after hours tonight until 7am tomorrow morning. When I left the office today at 5:30pm I had to drive in the dark, in the pouring rain and traffic, while answering two work phones. I got soaking wet going into the grocery store to pick up dinner while still answering the phones. Driving home I began ticking off in my head my "to do" list of things that had to be done tonight. I will need to cook dinner, do homework with the kids, referee bath time, wash clothes, and help pack up everyone's things for tomorrow and still answer two phones. Also before I go to bed tonight I have to put in at least an hour on the computer working on work stuff. All of this is fine because I am used to it. I am not complaining just explaining my day.

On the way home from the store, a neighbor called. She wanted to come over to my house with her girlfriend and two kids to hang and drink beer. I told her politely that tonight was not a good night. I was way too busy with the kids and work. This chick got pissed off and was fucking rude to me saying don't bother trying to hang out with her anymore period. FINE. I won't. She is a 35 year old single, stay at home mom, of a two year old who lives with her MOTHER. She has not worked since she was in her twenties!

I told her that when she gets a fucking job, a few more kids, and has to manage her own life to please call me back so that I can barge in on her fucking life. Until then, back the fuck off.

I am amazed daily by people's manners. I needed a calm night so that I could take care of my responsibilities not a night of people barging in, consuming my time, and destroying my clean house. When did people become so oblivious to other peoples needs? The cunt.
I'll assume that since you think so "highly" of her, your tone with her when she called was less than cordial. You probably came across like a bitch, though you may not have known it, which is why she blew up. Leaving out that little detail kinda makes her look like more of a stupid cunt than she already is, and paints you as a working class saint overworked and overstressed.

Just sayin..

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I'll assume that since you think so "highly" of her, your tone with her when she called was less than cordial. You probably came across like a bitch, though you may not have known it, which is why she blew up. Leaving out that little detail kinda makes her look like more of a stupid cunt than she already is, and paints you as a working class saint overworked and overstressed.

Just sayin..
I did not say it like a bitch.

Just so you know...

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I'm having a similar issue with a difficult-to-deal-with family member... mind if I join in and rant too?

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I did not say it like a bitch.

Just so you know...
Of course you didn't. Afterall, you're working hard and bustin your ass, and some jobless cum dumpster wants to come with one of her bastard rug rats on a bad day and hang out the way jobless cum dumpsters do, when all you really wanna do is crash?

I'm sure you were very sweet and nice to her. I believe you 100%.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Of course you didn't. Afterall, you're working hard and bustin your ass, and some jobless cum dumpster wants to come with one of her bastard rug rats on a bad day and hang out the way jobless cum dumpsters do, when all you really wanna do is crash?

I'm sure you were very sweet and nice to her. I believe you 100%.
I may have sounded a little bit rushed.. hehe. But thats all I am taking responsibility for.