cute

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Re: cute...

I'm missing out on like half of this forum, simply because my internet's too slow to load even ONE Youtube video in a reasonable amount of time (forget streaming...), let alone a thread full of them.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle

I'm missing out on like half of this forum, simply because my internet's too slow to load even ONE Youtube video in a reasonable amount of time (forget streaming...), let alone a thread full of them.
Meh, I never watch 'em. I could if I wanted to. I just never have the urge to for some reason. You are not alone *puts my hand on your shoulder in a creepy manner*

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

The "thread full of them" is the same video of an infant laughing as the Mother blows into a glass.
Amythist thought it was cute, so did I.
No one else's opinion matters.
That's all, thanks.
Goodbye.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!

who gives a shit...really!
If, you are upset, than that would be absurd.

I directed my post specifically to Admin.

Personally, I do not see anything intuitive nor subjective about it.
That is nothing personal towards you.

By posing this for the Admin, I am interested in his take on it, whether he tolerates it, for what reason or if he intends to move it to 'Free-fire zone'.

Why am I interested? Because I am seeking some clarity of the Left and Right forums. His action or inaction will give me some clues.

So, with that being said, best you relax, make a man happy sucking his cock.
If I had intended to attack you, you'll know without a doubt.

Seems with the membership here so far, most threads will be created in the Free-fire zone, because no one likes to think nor discuss anything of worth.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com

If, you are upset, than that would be absurd.

I directed my post specifically to Admin.

Personally, I do not see anything intuitive nor subjective about it.
That is nothing personal towards you.

By posing this for the Admin, I am interested in his take on it, whether he tolerates it, for what reason or if he intends to move it to 'Free-fire zone'.

Why am I interested? Because I am seeking some clarity of the Left and Right forums. His action or inaction will give me some clues.

So, with that being said, best you relax, make a man happy sucking his cock.
If I had intended to attack you, you'll know without a doubt.

Seems with the membership here so far, most threads will be created in the Free-fire zone, because no one likes to think nor discuss anything of worth.
It is funny to me that you think I would give two shits! hahahahah A simple comment made in a simple manor.If you feel the need to write some sort of think your intelligent post to make yourself feel better...by all means...do it....I find it humorous...Thank you and have a nice day! LOL:10_003::10_003:

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008

It is funny to me that you think I would give two shits! hahahahah A simple comment made in a simple manor.If you feel the need to write some sort of think your intelligent post to make yourself feel better...by all means...do it....I find it humorous...Thank you and have a nice day! LOL:10_003::10_003:
I was wondering how he could completely fail to understand your simple post as well. It's hard to explain retardedness, though.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014

Hmm.. it turns out there is subjective conversation in this thread after all.

:yociexp46: