Dance monkey ... dance !!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Your Mission : Amuse me.

Post something in this thread. Make it an obscure post, one that is not well known to the Net. I don't really care what it is as long as you do NOT violate the forum rules and ;

If its a truth, I demand cross referenced proof.

It it's a lie, I demand plausibility.

If it's fantasy, I demand it be one that makes me go "hmmmmm".

Your reward:

If you are the chosen one,

You get your face, or a picture of your choosing, or a slogan of your choosing placed in the side bar of the Cranium-dark theme.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Well you've got to give us time. You are a hard taskmaster. :yociexp37:

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
:yociexp37:I'm to lazy to think right now so I'll just c/p the PM i sent Possessedblanket in reply to his "obesity" thread. (It was in the green zone and i didn't want to hijack it with my awesomeness.)

I would force everybody to participate in a 20 mile 'obesity awareness" parade three times a year. I would also educate them more about their body's and how they work so that people will understand that food is fuel not comfort.

I would also crack down on the food industry and raise the standards of the 'junk' food as well as regulate it's distribution.

And i would make everyone go in for a mandatory check up to see how their weight is doing. If they are overweight then they get sent to concentration camps for fat people.

If they can't lose however many pounds in whatever the allotted time is, they get shipped off to the fat people slaughter houses to be made into 100% real American spam, made with 100% real Americans.

We will maintain our correct weights due to the fear of going to above mentioned places.

Also, the 100% real American spam made with real 100% Americans would be shipped all over the United States to feed the poor starving welfare recipients.

They are no longer allowed to to use food stamps to buy normal groceries, now they are only allowed to purchase 100% American products made from 100% Americans. =)

Best idea ever!

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I am still confused. How in the hell do you amuse the grouch?

It cannot be done!

I could tickle your balls, but it's kinda hard to do over ze intranets, no?

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Have you seen the new Chinese made tiger?
They are soon to be distributed to zoos worldwide.

Fishypancake

spoils milk
May 21, 2008
People say that I look like a ferret. Out of curiousity out day I took a good long look in the mirror and agreed to the claim. I did think that I was one of the most beautifull ferrets I have ever seen, so I though about cashing in on the idea. I went onto google , I looked up ferret beauty pageants.

http://www.craftycreatures.com/forferretsonly/contest/index.html

I sent in my picture. I am currently waiting on a word back. I will keep you posted.